Author Topic: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.  (Read 1642780 times)

Offline huntny30

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
Re: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.
« Reply #11730 on: Aug 17, 2012, 06:15:57 AM »
We are going on a Salmon Fishing gambling trip!
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."
John Wayne

Offline Cheeks13

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #11731 on: Aug 17, 2012, 06:17:48 AM »
I'll bring cards and we can place bets before we leave the river. Tomorrow will be the day that Foul Rigger gets bloodied up! Cheeks out!!! 8)
"You see it your way... I see it the way it is."

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #11732 on: Aug 17, 2012, 07:36:30 AM »
It's about time........... ::) ::)
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline eyehi

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #11733 on: Aug 17, 2012, 07:52:00 AM »
               Funny Game Warden story. A long time ago I used to raise pigs, well 1 yr. a week after hunting season was over, it was time to slaughter my hogs. After the task was done I was going to transport the carcasses to get cut, smoked & wrapped, I instructed my sons to take the skins & guts down into the woods to discard, as kids are they didn't do as I asked. After i got back I went straight into the house to watch a football game. After about a 1/2 hour, there was a knock on the door, there stood a game warden & another 1 was over @ the barn looking around. The 1 @ the door started to explain that a county sheriff had drove by & saw the blood trail in & out of the barn, there was snow on the ground, & thought that I had maybe shot a deer out of season & dragged into the barn to cut up. They saw the hog skins & guts in the wheel barrow & were satisfied that no illeagle activity had happened. My response to the GW was "Why didn't the sheriff stop, for all he knew I could have killed someone" His reply was
"We have more jurisdiction than a sheriff"  It just seemed a waste of time to call the GE's, he could have stopped, then if he found that I had taken a deer out of season, he could have called the GW's, unless there is some other legality in play. My point is, that time & money could have been saved.
Nice story 30-30.....someone called the wardens on my dad 2 years ago and said he was jacking deer....when they showed up he was walkin around he house lookin for,evidence....dad goes out an asks if he can help,him and the warden starts questioning him....dad tells him he doesn't own a weapon or hunt deer.....the warden says do you  know why someone may have filed a ales report and dad thinks it over and says well I told the people across the field 2 weeks ago I didn't want their dogs chasing deer in my field....the warden says that must be who reported u because the call is 2 weeks old....before the warden left dad asked him if I was jacking deer I dont think they would be bedding in my field like they are?....the warden looks in the field and 7 deer are bedded in plain sight  :o

Offline lewk24

• 10 Pointer
« Reply #11734 on: Aug 17, 2012, 08:42:24 AM »
Cool stories guys...

Luke

Offline lewk24

• 10 Pointer
« Reply #11735 on: Aug 17, 2012, 08:43:33 AM »
Dog has an ear infection and the vet is booked until Monday...anyone know if I should not let him swim in the lake this weekend or does it matter?

Luke

Offline peddler

• 10 Pointer
  • FREE DROBS
« Reply #11736 on: Aug 17, 2012, 09:50:52 AM »
Dog has an ear infection and the vet is booked until Monday...anyone know if I should not let him swim in the lake this weekend or does it matter?

Luke

No water !!!

Peddler >:( >:( >:(
Peddler

Offline lewk24

• 10 Pointer
« Reply #11737 on: Aug 17, 2012, 10:36:56 AM »
No water !!!

Peddler >:( >:( >:(

Thanks Peddler...I will try to keep him out of the lake...

Luke

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #11738 on: Aug 17, 2012, 01:57:46 PM »
I had no idea I was in the fishing regulations guide. I will be signing autographs at the Bogman BBQ. 8) ;D I wonder when the royalties will kick in? I need some new downriggers. ::) ;D Cheeks out!!! 8)
Sorry to tell you this, but no royalites, :( when you sent your pic in it states that they have the right to use it there & I think ??? in the N.Y. Fish & Game mag. It's now the property of N.Y. State. ::) I'm not sure what you look like, what pg. is your pic on?
« Last Edit: Aug 17, 2012, 02:15:30 PM by 30-30 »

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #11739 on: Aug 17, 2012, 02:17:09 PM »
31... ;D
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

Offline Cheeks13

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #11740 on: Aug 17, 2012, 02:30:31 PM »
Brookfield Power Ad. Not sure what page in the fishing regs? Brown Trout and a yellow and black lfe vest. Cheeks out!!! 8)
"You see it your way... I see it the way it is."

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #11741 on: Aug 17, 2012, 04:23:31 PM »
You two have quit an HONOR being in that type Magazine Congrads to you both  ;) ;) :) :) :) :)

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #11742 on: Aug 17, 2012, 04:27:22 PM »
You two have quit an HONOR being in that type Magazine Congrads to you both  ;) ;) :) :) :) :)
Thanks

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #11743 on: Aug 17, 2012, 07:39:36 PM »
Picked my youngest Up from camp today. Had a great time. Took Third in the archery competition.  ;)

It was between him and 2 other kids...... :P :P
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #11744 on: Aug 17, 2012, 07:41:32 PM »
AWWWWWWWWWWWW  just kidding. 120 kids total.  ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal