Author Topic: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.  (Read 1643004 times)

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
Re: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.
« Reply #11610 on: Aug 09, 2012, 08:58:17 PM »
Funny!!    Healthy fish!

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #11611 on: Aug 10, 2012, 06:18:15 AM »
Just saw this on the news..

"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

Offline peddler

• 10 Pointer
  • FREE DROBS
« Reply #11612 on: Aug 10, 2012, 06:28:11 AM »
HOLY S***

Peddler  :( :( :(
Peddler

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
« Reply #11613 on: Aug 10, 2012, 09:09:13 AM »
I am entitled to possess technology equal to that of those who would threaten my liberties.  - "Wizzard of Bog"
  Hunting is a sport and supposed to be fun, and anything that takes that out of the equation I oppose with all of my being.

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #11614 on: Aug 10, 2012, 10:54:52 AM »

That was some plane crash, those guys were lucky! ::)

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #11615 on: Aug 10, 2012, 04:05:52 PM »
Very lucky in deed lucky some one was close to the area  ;) ;D ;D

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #11616 on: Aug 11, 2012, 06:54:48 AM »
Laying in bed watching TV about midnight last night when I hear sirens coming. They kept getting closer and I could tell the stopped close by. I get out of bed and look out the window to see they are two houses down on the other side of the street. The exterior lights are on and I see they have guns drawn and and are headed towards the backyard. Need to I find out what went down. An elderly couple lives there so I am wondering if someone tried to break in. I slept with the hand gun close by last night and will continue to do so. Some turd does not want to make my day.

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
« Reply #11617 on: Aug 11, 2012, 06:57:06 AM »
Laying in bed watching TV about midnight last night when I hear sirens coming. They kept getting closer and I could tell the stopped close by. I get out of bed and look out the window to see they are two houses down on the other side of the street. The exterior lights are on and I see they have guns drawn and and are headed towards the backyard. Need to I find out what went down. An elderly couple lives there so I am wondering if someone tried to break in. I slept with the hand gun close by last night and will continue to do so. Some turd does not want to make my day.
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o I'll remember that when I get from the windows to the walls   ;D
I am entitled to possess technology equal to that of those who would threaten my liberties.  - "Wizzard of Bog"
  Hunting is a sport and supposed to be fun, and anything that takes that out of the equation I oppose with all of my being.

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #11618 on: Aug 11, 2012, 06:58:27 AM »
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o I'll remember that when I get from the windows to the walls   ;D
LOL

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #11619 on: Aug 11, 2012, 07:08:04 AM »
People getting pretty brave down there by the sounds Dave ....

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
« Reply #11620 on: Aug 11, 2012, 07:13:44 AM »
It happens everywhere GMH , Last year I was awakened by my cross the street neighbour lettin a round go from his Judge at a couple scumbags breaking into his trucks  :o It was 100=yards to his dump trucks so it was just to scare ..... needless to say they have not been back  ;)

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #11621 on: Aug 11, 2012, 07:14:48 AM »
Frederick use to be a quite little town when I was younger. Now its the second biggest city in MD next to Baltimore. There is gang activity MS13 etc. I dont live in the city thank god. Mostly rednecks around here that are proud to display the rebel flags but some of them arent the best citizens either.

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
« Reply #11622 on: Aug 11, 2012, 07:21:06 AM »

Aint that the truth ..... MS13 are no joke ..... wish the Govt. would open a season on them  >:(

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #11623 on: Aug 11, 2012, 07:25:01 AM »
Aint that the truth ..... MS13 are no joke ..... wish the Govt. would open a season on them  >:(
I agree. I wouldnt fear them one on one its when they get in there little groups.

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
« Reply #11624 on: Aug 11, 2012, 07:46:00 AM »
I agree. I wouldnt fear them one on one its when they get in there little groups.
For sure , they are like animals .... Coy dogs to be more specific  >:( >:( >:(

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal