Author Topic: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.  (Read 1642959 times)

Offline eyehi

• 12 Pointer
Re: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.
« Reply #11490 on: Aug 03, 2012, 07:12:11 PM »
Cactus bucks are special they are very sharp prickly and have high t and thick blood.....he needs an explanation to avoid future cactus related issues

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
  • AIM SMALL... MISS SMALL
« Reply #11491 on: Aug 03, 2012, 07:15:55 PM »
I like Non-typical's the best ::)
It's not being cocky if you can back it up!

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #11492 on: Aug 03, 2012, 07:16:32 PM »
Do I have to call you and yell at you again?    ;D ;D ;D    No one called you raciest...   I'm just saying there are a lot of things on this site that just wont go on the other sites...   The last thing we need is a permanent MOD on here.... Unless its me... ;D ;D  I almost reported myself for wanting to see pictures of Loonys rack... ::) ::) 8) :o :o
So are you saying you reported me? :o ;D ;D

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #11493 on: Aug 03, 2012, 07:34:50 PM »
Can you share it w/the rest of us or is it a deep dark secret like the Colonel's ::)

I cubed them and Blanched the cube's in a sugar and water mix for about 5 min. Drizzled melted butter over it........ :P :P The sweet almost give's it a Lobster flavor. It was a big hit here tonight.
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #11494 on: Aug 03, 2012, 07:43:59 PM »
Low tide.......Channel is narrow in here

Cottage colony on the end of Sandy neck....6 miles out over sand to these camps or by boat.

H3 with his first striper of the year!  32"

Nice fish H3. 8)

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #11495 on: Aug 03, 2012, 08:57:53 PM »

I have one thing to say to my so called "friends"       

Hope you have a great hunting season...
Oh... Sorry you feel that way. Good luck to you too. Guess I got my answer.
« Last Edit: Aug 03, 2012, 09:05:23 PM by drobertsinMaryland »

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #11496 on: Aug 03, 2012, 09:04:53 PM »
Not quite sure what happened here today.....My day went like this....Went to work....Manager blew out a disk in his back...he is off to hospital....call from wife..she is going back to the hospital.....got home after 12 hours and pager goes off..had to cut an elderly couple out of a car....both air lifted....
decontaminate gear and get home after 3 hours to find the wife is staying....then going to a nursing home for rehab...might be 3 months.....OK so now I'm ready for bed.....
Tomorrow is another day.... 8)

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #11497 on: Aug 03, 2012, 09:15:22 PM »
Not quite sure what happened here today.....My day went like this....Went to work....Manager blew out a disk in his back...he is off to hospital....call from wife..she is going back to the hospital.....got home after 12 hours and pager goes off..had to cut an elderly couple out of a car....both air lifted....
decontaminate gear and get home after 3 hours to find the wife is staying....then going to a nursing home for rehab...might be 3 months.....OK so now I'm ready for bed.....
Tomorrow is another day.... 8)
It stemmed from last night. No worries, I wont be on here anymore seems there are some traders on here. Seems some have to rule the roost and I don't want anything to do with it. Someone showed their true colors tonight.  Hope your happy Dom!

Sorry to here about your disastrous day. Hope the boss,elderly couple and wife make out okay. Take care buddy.

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #11498 on: Aug 03, 2012, 10:34:41 PM »
I think it was you who once said to me on a few posts I made...Can't we all just get along?..LOL  I'm sure there has to be a middle reasoning that all can live with and go on with the fun here at MHF.....Life is pretty short, and gets shorter with every breath....shame to waste some by breathing hard angry....
Hope it all can be worked out...
Yeah!! imagine that!! Upstate....reasoning....must be a full moon... :P

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #11499 on: Aug 04, 2012, 02:02:12 AM »
It stemmed from last night. No worries, I wont be on here anymore seems there are some traders on here. Seems some have to rule the roost and I don't want anything to do with it. Someone showed their true colors tonight.  Hope your happy Dom!

Sorry to here about your disastrous day. Hope the boss,elderly couple and wife make out okay. Take care buddy.
Dave, don't go I enjoy reading what you have to say. ;D

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #11500 on: Aug 04, 2012, 04:50:28 AM »

Drobs we don't need you leaving ; I personally enjoy your company If I need help I always checked in with you

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #11501 on: Aug 04, 2012, 06:06:17 AM »
It stemmed from last night. No worries, I wont be on here anymore seems there are some traders on here. Seems some have to rule the roost and I don't want anything to do with it. Someone showed their true colors tonight.  Hope your happy Dom!.

Wow.  Can you believe this????    I try to explain what could have happened and you and AA accuse me?????   I'm trying to rule the roost?? Now I'm showing my true colors and I'm a trader????
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #11502 on: Aug 04, 2012, 06:22:18 AM »
Let's back up here Boy's...........I didn't see the deleted post's. Don't really care what they said. Regardless they were not appropriate apparently. Bottom line is We are all guest's here. If someone type's something that may offend someone else it usually goes away. I would be willing to bet that most of us have reported something at some point. We are given a pretty long leash here compared to MFF and The Shanty. Be glad that we get to keep in touch with each other here and if you have some Off color/PG suggested material to share use the phone.......There are only "US" here so there are no traitors. This isn't a users VS Administration conflict. To be honest  I am very surprised more of the "carried away post's" aren't deleted. 

That's my old guy's 2 cent's.....Do with it what you may. 
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline eyehi

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #11503 on: Aug 04, 2012, 07:20:18 AM »
Bog man sums this up nicely......I enjoy his site because It is more laid back than the other 2......you can actually post pictures and get positive feedback instead of criticism.....I dont think Dom reported you Dave he was just explaining why your post was deleted......it may have been a new member for all we know ?

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #11504 on: Aug 04, 2012, 07:25:54 AM »
It doesn't matter who reported it.............Might have been me.......maybe someone we don't know. Bottom line is it was not Appropriate in The Guy who Owns the places Eye's.......

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal