Author Topic: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.  (Read 1643126 times)

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
Re: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.
« Reply #10410 on: Jul 02, 2012, 06:17:03 AM »

Oh .... ;D
I am entitled to possess technology equal to that of those who would threaten my liberties.  - "Wizzard of Bog"
  Hunting is a sport and supposed to be fun, and anything that takes that out of the equation I oppose with all of my being.

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
« Last Edit: Jul 02, 2012, 06:29:36 AM by mookie »
I am entitled to possess technology equal to that of those who would threaten my liberties.  - "Wizzard of Bog"
  Hunting is a sport and supposed to be fun, and anything that takes that out of the equation I oppose with all of my being.

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #10412 on: Jul 02, 2012, 07:14:38 AM »
Mistaken identity???    A coyote cant tell the difference between a person and a turkey??      :o :o
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
« Reply #10413 on: Jul 02, 2012, 07:24:50 AM »

Thats what I was thinkin ..... ???

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #10414 on: Jul 02, 2012, 07:28:20 AM »
Havent fished in two damn weeks. :( Had originally planned to go with Fat Boy on Sunday but worked filled that up. So I was going to go Saturday big storms came through and made the creek unfishable. Get done my open house yesterday at 3. I thought now its time......wrong. I get to the creek and a client calls and wants to see the house again I showed them Saturday. :( :( Off to another County I went.

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
« Reply #10415 on: Jul 02, 2012, 07:42:59 AM »

So Dave, Lisa and I are headed to Delaware next month to visit with my Uncle and Fam ..... might fish the bay . How close is that to you ?

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
« Reply #10416 on: Jul 02, 2012, 08:32:14 AM »
I have had at least a half dozen Coyote's come to turkey calls. Every one figured out I was not something to eat long before it ate me.  ;)
Too bad the turkeys dont come in at that rate  ;D ;D

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #10417 on: Jul 02, 2012, 11:08:45 AM »

Thought you all might get a kick out of this....Was headed to a parade Saturday....wifey snapped it....Friends are all having fun with it.....but I just see a set of horns attached to a head that the people here allowed me to have in my home....will be forever grateful, and will continue to keep that spirit while hunting.....Your the best there is!!
OH, and yeah I'm just a horny devil..... ::) ::) ::)

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #10418 on: Jul 02, 2012, 11:29:29 AM »
I just see a guy who looks like he'd rather be camping than going to a parade. With a real nice buck in the background  ;D.

Offline Chucker

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #10419 on: Jul 02, 2012, 11:45:12 AM »
Nice one Scott - I needed a smile today.
I'm bound to stay where you sleep all day, Where they hung the jerk that invented work, in the Big Rock Candy Mountains.

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #10420 on: Jul 02, 2012, 12:15:35 PM »

Say Scott, youy don't look so happy. I agree w/stka but I think you'd like to be fishing instead. What time do you work tomarrow, I'm picking up the york rake @ the store in  N C in the am, maybe I'll see you there.

Offline huntny30

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #10421 on: Jul 02, 2012, 01:05:59 PM »
I have modified a few recipies and methods over the years but I am far from a chef.........

Was your pan bigger than this?  This is a 2 beer pan.  8) 8)

Hard to tell from the pic...I did mine in a Turkey Fryer...maybe your Steamers have more water in them than our Imported Clams...?  5 beers seemed perfect...it was bubbling just up to the top of the food inside and never boiled over...mine didn't have the fancy drain like yours...

Scott that picture is great... ;D ;D
« Last Edit: Jul 02, 2012, 01:17:24 PM by huntny30 »
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."
John Wayne

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #10422 on: Jul 02, 2012, 01:12:07 PM »
Okay, so small world I guess... I just met the father of the coast guard officer(?) we had on out boat  :o. So now if he gives us a hard time I can tell on him  ;D.

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #10423 on: Jul 02, 2012, 01:50:13 PM »

Thought you all might get a kick out of this....Was headed to a parade Saturday....wifey snapped it....Friends are all having fun with it.....but I just see a set of horns attached to a head that the people here allowed me to have in my home....will be forever grateful, and will continue to keep that spirit while hunting.....Your the best there is!!
OH, and yeah I'm just a horny devil..... ::) ::) ::)

Great picture mister..... ;D ;D
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #10424 on: Jul 02, 2012, 02:54:57 PM »
Okay, so small world I guess... I just met the father of the coast guard officer(?) we had on out boat  :o. So now if he gives us a hard time I can tell on him  ;D.

No way......How is that even possable..... :o :o
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal