Author Topic: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.  (Read 1643002 times)

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
Re: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.
« Reply #10350 on: Jun 30, 2012, 08:40:48 AM »

Runnin the sprinkler and watering the potted stuff , then off to Buffalo for Lisa's cousins wedding . I called on the boat thismorning and got the machine  >:( Dug out the campin stuff last night , will give the Tent a dry run sunday evening , gettin excited  ;D
I am entitled to possess technology equal to that of those who would threaten my liberties.  - "Wizzard of Bog"
  Hunting is a sport and supposed to be fun, and anything that takes that out of the equation I oppose with all of my being.

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #10351 on: Jun 30, 2012, 09:25:22 AM »
Me and Frankie are planning a Super flukin,Blach sea bass, stud striperin slugfest for after the Lg camping trip Mook. You could pitch a tent in the yard and bring that Derek Jeter poster. ;D
Sounds like an interesting slugfest.  ;D ;D I will leave my comment on the tent and Jeter out.lol

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #10352 on: Jun 30, 2012, 11:13:39 AM »
Time to start digging my own shellfish again......$4.99 lb for steamers :o :o  That's 4 of july weekend for ya.
Sounds like your going to have some tasty little critters for celebration  :P :)

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #10353 on: Jun 30, 2012, 12:21:42 PM »
Well the species for the MFF on-line tournament for the next two weeks is Bass...   So I think I'm gonna take a walk out back to the horse pond and see if I can catch a biggin to enter....     Pretty strange I haven't been out there since early spring....    :o
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

Offline Chucker

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #10354 on: Jun 30, 2012, 12:51:46 PM »
I'm not doing much either.  Ate too much Mighty Taco for lunch, and now I'm just a step above immobile.
I'm bound to stay where you sleep all day, Where they hung the jerk that invented work, in the Big Rock Candy Mountains.

Offline Chucker

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #10355 on: Jun 30, 2012, 01:40:19 PM »
I wouldn't say that.  I really didn't end up doing anything while they were gone.  Last night I didn't get home until after 9PM.  Somebody came back to work late afternoon after a lunch where they appeared to have had a few too many, and I was involved in trying to make sure nothing stupid happened.  Which of course it did.  After that was all over, went out for coffee with one of the other people who tried to help, and spent two hours trying to figure out WTF just happened.   :-\

At least I went back in this morning, got some nagging stuff accomplished, and came home to start a load of laundry.  Only thing even remotely bachelor-like was inflating the float tube just now if I ever decide to toss it in the creek.
I'm bound to stay where you sleep all day, Where they hung the jerk that invented work, in the Big Rock Candy Mountains.

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #10356 on: Jun 30, 2012, 02:28:47 PM »
Sure looks hot in the bogs.....  80* here with a nice wind......

Nice walk back to the pond....

Video of Tylers dog, Dacks, fishing for blue gills...
click on pict..

And got a few bass..

« Last Edit: Jun 30, 2012, 02:32:14 PM by Raquettedacker »
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #10357 on: Jun 30, 2012, 02:39:59 PM »
Got some nice looking Bass in that pond  ;) ;D ;D

Offline eyehi

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #10358 on: Jun 30, 2012, 05:17:52 PM »
Nice pics Dom......

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #10359 on: Jun 30, 2012, 05:22:56 PM »

Nice video & pic Dom, the dog sure knows where the fish are, how many does he catch?

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
  • AIM SMALL... MISS SMALL
« Reply #10360 on: Jun 30, 2012, 05:44:19 PM »
Anyone seen this new show that started showin up on my tv today called Cajun Justice? LOL! Hilarious! Sad thing is though I see the same thing in my neighborhood daily just with a different accent ::). Workin like a dog to try and get a sweet down payment saved up to get out of this house I bought and move further north to a place where my two little girls (whom my wife and I's lifes revolve around and we wouldn't have it any other way ) will get to be in a awesome school system and be around no drama.

I swear this town I love turned into a city overnight when the Amtrak train from Boston came in >:(. We went from a one traffic light town to a booming city with a ton of diff. cultures and ethnicities bunched together. I was born to late :-\.

I will just keep plugging away, I was a 12 yr. old farmboy jock meathead kid going on 30 type of guy who partied a little too  hard and lived fast  and bought the house where I live at a young age to get out of my bachelor pad party zone and give my first born the best life ever. I have succeeded in that so far I would like to think and have kept myself completely out of trouble, and my daughters are doing awesome! Still want  to strive for even better though, sorry had to vent it has been that kind of week ;D.

It's not being cocky if you can back it up!

Offline huntny30

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #10361 on: Jun 30, 2012, 09:47:17 PM »
I have had that exact meal... ;D
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."
John Wayne

Offline Chucker

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #10362 on: Jul 01, 2012, 06:17:50 AM »
I'm not a big clam guy, but man I love mussels......

Offline Chucker

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #10363 on: Jul 01, 2012, 06:28:57 AM »
I almost stopped and bought a bag for bachelor week.  Just a little red pepper flakes, some garlic, parsley, and white wine, and you're good to go.

Offline huntny30

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #10364 on: Jul 01, 2012, 06:34:39 AM »
Few things are better....... :P

How is that possible...?   I need to find out for myself...the only way to know for sure... 8) 8)

That was a meal to judge all others by...
« Last Edit: Jul 01, 2012, 06:35:08 AM by huntny30 »
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."
John Wayne

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal