Author Topic: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.  (Read 1642713 times)

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
Re: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.
« Reply #9945 on: Jun 24, 2012, 05:38:26 PM »
Its not new , 2001 . but it will feel new again .... shes been out of comission for 4 out of the last 5 years  :o :o And you betcha buddy .... wait ..... NY numbers  :-\ :-\ :-\ ;)

Back to the negotiation.................Must be something you can show me and the Bride how to catch out that way. Straight up trade. You do have fish out that way right?  ;D ;D
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #9946 on: Jun 24, 2012, 05:43:14 PM »
Back to the negotiation.................Must be something you can show me and the Bride how to catch out that way. Straight up trade. You do have fish out that way right?  ;D ;D

Only 3 months till salmon season....... ;D
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
« Reply #9947 on: Jun 24, 2012, 05:45:43 PM »
If you could be here in say .... September I can practial guarantee a sore arm from Kings , or November Steelies galore and Perch pile up good . Maybe H&C can stay on them stupid eyes for awhile and I'll slap a tracking device on the Foul Anchor  ::) ::) ::) ;D
I am entitled to possess technology equal to that of those who would threaten my liberties.  - "Wizzard of Bog"
  Hunting is a sport and supposed to be fun, and anything that takes that out of the equation I oppose with all of my being.

Offline huntny30

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #9948 on: Jun 24, 2012, 05:47:49 PM »
Just wear a Red Sox shirt,we will be fine,by new I meant to us, not like the Sr Chief and just go get a brand new one whenever we want.  ;D

Yep I buy a new boat every 11 to 12 years...Bog if you scaled down on the truck you could buy a new Yacht with the extra...but then you would only have a human truck not a Super Hero truck... ;D ;D
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."
John Wayne

Offline Chucker

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #9949 on: Jun 24, 2012, 05:50:49 PM »
Yep I buy a new boat every 11 to 12 years...Bog if you scaled down on the truck you could buy a new Yacht with the extra...but then you would only have a human truck not a Super Hero truck... ;D ;D

What, and have the Batman drive a Ranger or F150!?   :o
I'm bound to stay where you sleep all day, Where they hung the jerk that invented work, in the Big Rock Candy Mountains.

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #9950 on: Jun 24, 2012, 06:00:11 PM »
What, and have the Batman drive a Ranger or F150!?   :o

NOT!!!   

I'll be out that way with Issiah in September Mookie,November is deer season, full time no excuses.  But anytime you want a taste of salt something is always biting.
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #9951 on: Jun 24, 2012, 06:04:39 PM »
Seems like Bog people like coming to NY to catch fishes.. ;D ;D    Maybe we can tie up next to each other under the willow tree for salmon... ;D

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
« Reply #9952 on: Jun 24, 2012, 06:04:57 PM »

And I wore a Red Sox shirt once ...... took me a month to get rid of the rash  ;D ;D ;D
I am entitled to possess technology equal to that of those who would threaten my liberties.  - "Wizzard of Bog"
  Hunting is a sport and supposed to be fun, and anything that takes that out of the equation I oppose with all of my being.

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
« Reply #9953 on: Jun 24, 2012, 06:06:13 PM »
Seems like Bog people like coming to NY to catch fishes.. ;D ;D    Maybe we can tie up next to each other under the willow tree for salmon... ;D
Lets lock the hole down  ;D ;D ;D ;D A MHF flotilla  8) 8) 8)

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
« Reply #9954 on: Jun 24, 2012, 06:07:40 PM »
NOT!!!   

I'll be out that way with Issiah in September Mookie,November is deer season, full time no excuses.  But anytime you want a taste of salt something is always biting.
Sweet Bog how long ya stayin ?

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #9955 on: Jun 24, 2012, 06:09:54 PM »
Lets lock the hole down  ;D ;D ;D ;D A MHF flotilla  8) 8) 8)

I'm there..  Lets go......   After Herb landed that one last year thats all he talks about...

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
« Reply #9956 on: Jun 24, 2012, 06:13:44 PM »

I'm there..  Lets go......   After Herb landed that one last year thats all he talks about...
You can fish the mouth at night , thats cool drift boat guides all use glowsticks on the rod tips and when a pod comes thru its like being on lot at night  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
  • AIM SMALL... MISS SMALL
« Reply #9957 on: Jun 24, 2012, 06:14:04 PM »
Sweet fish Harrie! I wish those species came further North :-\

One day this summer we will haveto get Harrie to take us on the boat, if he will go to Gloucester or Ipswich I can all but guarantee you a 50 lber. in my stomping grounds  ;D

No time for fishing in the Fall Mook........... It'a hunting season don't ya know?
It's not being cocky if you can back it up!

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #9958 on: Jun 24, 2012, 06:14:50 PM »
Now were talkin.. ;D

Sweet Bog how long ya stayin ?

Not sure excatly,Supposed to be week days around the 18th if I recall.We can probably stay 3-4-5 days or so.  8) Really don't have any details of lodging or anything like that nailed down at all yet. Might just put my tent next to Hunt's garden...... ;)

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #9959 on: Jun 24, 2012, 06:17:12 PM »
You can fish the mouth at night , thats cool drift boat guides all use glowsticks on the rod tips and when a pod comes thru its like being on lot at night  ;D ;D ;D ;D

But you cant fish in the willow hole, can ya??  I thought you had to be out past the peir??   

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal