Author Topic: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.  (Read 1642692 times)

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
Re: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.
« Reply #9645 on: Jun 17, 2012, 10:05:04 AM »

Good deal Dom , i liked the pics don't be so hard on yourself  ;) ....... I have not been this hung over in awhile  :P :P Beer , Rum , Vodka , Tequila , oh my  :o
I am entitled to possess technology equal to that of those who would threaten my liberties.  - "Wizzard of Bog"
  Hunting is a sport and supposed to be fun, and anything that takes that out of the equation I oppose with all of my being.

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #9646 on: Jun 17, 2012, 10:09:03 AM »

Good deal Dom , i liked the pics don't be so hard on yourself  ;) ....... I have not been this hung over in awhile  :P :P Beer , Rum , Vodka , Tequila , oh my  :o
Tied one on last night did yea  ,  That's good for you once in a while    ;) ;D ;D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #9647 on: Jun 17, 2012, 10:26:21 AM »
Tied one on last night did yea  ,  That's good for you once in a while    ;) ;D ;D

No it ain't :( :P

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
« Reply #9648 on: Jun 17, 2012, 11:02:35 AM »
I think I had fun  8)
I am entitled to possess technology equal to that of those who would threaten my liberties.  - "Wizzard of Bog"
  Hunting is a sport and supposed to be fun, and anything that takes that out of the equation I oppose with all of my being.

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #9649 on: Jun 17, 2012, 12:08:31 PM »
I think I had fun  8)
You'll just have wait and see the pictures when they hit the internet  :o.

Offline Chucker

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #9650 on: Jun 17, 2012, 01:08:52 PM »
I don't have to work as hard as Harrie to get berries at my place - they just come up in the lawn.

I'm bound to stay where you sleep all day, Where they hung the jerk that invented work, in the Big Rock Candy Mountains.

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #9651 on: Jun 17, 2012, 01:17:06 PM »
Oh my don't them look Delicious   :P :P 

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #9652 on: Jun 17, 2012, 01:24:36 PM »
I had a 10x20 patch in the back yard Kevin... They were the sweetest strawberries I ever had and then last year none of them came back up....Winterkill maybe ? I don't know....I sure miss them.
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
  • AIM SMALL... MISS SMALL
« Reply #9653 on: Jun 17, 2012, 01:52:09 PM »
AA just texted me a picture of his new boat...pretty sweet... ;D
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v

Thanks guys! I have been saving up for this beast for years, It is a dream come true. I named her "foul odor"   ;D
It's not being cocky if you can back it up!

Offline Chucker

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #9654 on: Jun 17, 2012, 02:29:11 PM »
I had a 10x20 patch in the back yard Kevin... They were the sweetest strawberries I ever had and then last year none of them came back up....Winterkill maybe ? I don't know....I sure miss them.
[/quote

Doubt it's winterkill unless it was a commercial variety.  These have been here since long before we bought the house seven years ago.
I'm bound to stay where you sleep all day, Where they hung the jerk that invented work, in the Big Rock Candy Mountains.

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
« Reply #9655 on: Jun 17, 2012, 02:31:28 PM »
Thanks guys! I have been saving up for this beast for years, It is a dream come true. I named her "foul odor"   ;D
LMAO  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
  • AIM SMALL... MISS SMALL
« Reply #9656 on: Jun 17, 2012, 02:39:44 PM »
LMAO  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

;) a few more months and it's time to pound some 3-5 lb. Brookies bro! Don't let hunt use his leg as a crutch for an excuse ;)
It's not being cocky if you can back it up!

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #9657 on: Jun 17, 2012, 02:42:59 PM »
[/quote

Doubt it's winterkill unless it was a commercial variety.  These have been here since long before we bought the house seven years ago.

I planted a dozen plant's there 10 years ago, everything was going well.  :-\

" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
« Reply #9658 on: Jun 17, 2012, 02:43:16 PM »
;) a few more months and it's time to pound some 3-5 lb. Brookies bro! Don't let hunt use his leg as a crutch for an excuse ;)
I am so down for that  ;D ;D ;D

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #9659 on: Jun 17, 2012, 02:44:52 PM »
I am so down for that  ;D ;D ;D

Don't you have a house to build?  ::)      I'll help you catch the stud Brookies Frank. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal