Author Topic: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.  (Read 1643096 times)

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
Re: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.
« Reply #9450 on: Jun 10, 2012, 08:06:51 AM »
GMH is in northern VT, I think.
hehe I actually think the mookster was hinting that GMH was coming down here to hunt. So I joking said there are no oaks down here. ;D ;D

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #9451 on: Jun 10, 2012, 09:14:08 AM »
A ton of Fertilizer is all hand cranked on the Bog...... These kid's are finally earning their keep around here. ::)

New tires on the boat trailer, and bearings are repacked.
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #9452 on: Jun 10, 2012, 09:50:51 AM »
Heading out with Dean to catch a perch big enough to enter in the MFF tournament...   And maybe a bass or two.... ::)
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #9453 on: Jun 10, 2012, 09:57:06 AM »
Heading out with Dean to catch a perch big enough to enter in the MFF tournament...   And maybe a bass or two.... ::)

Sounds good.... Few more chores to do here.
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #9454 on: Jun 10, 2012, 10:07:59 AM »
And the Kids just brought to my attention that my boat will be 30 next year and I need a new one...... :P

Offline huntny30

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #9455 on: Jun 10, 2012, 10:08:56 AM »
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."
John Wayne

Offline eyehi

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #9456 on: Jun 10, 2012, 10:09:38 AM »
Have fun Dom....I'm headed out for some of those no fighting walleyes if I get the trailer lights fixed first  >:(

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #9457 on: Jun 10, 2012, 10:43:42 AM »

I like the payment's on this one.  8)

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #9458 on: Jun 10, 2012, 11:09:47 AM »
hehe I actually think the mookster was hinting that GMH was coming down here to hunt. So I joking said there are no oaks down here. ;D ;D
  I am always looking and checking for new ground to spend some time at Drobs has a nice area for me to check out  ;)  Been out at one of my stands 
cleaning one of my stands cleaning up Blow downs, Cleaning shooting lanes , Doing most of my work early know stay away tel Sept.  Four more to go :) :)
« Last Edit: Jun 10, 2012, 12:59:45 PM by Green Mountian Hunter »

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #9459 on: Jun 10, 2012, 12:23:01 PM »
Have fun Dom....I'm headed out for some of those no fighting walleyes if I get the trailer lights fixed first  >:(
I had poblems w/the lights on my 4 wheeler trailer, 4 $20 I got a complete set of lights put all new wires on the trailer, & it only took me 1.5 hrs. to do.

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #9460 on: Jun 10, 2012, 12:26:08 PM »
I had poblems w/the lights on my 4 wheeler trailer, 4 $20 I got a complete set of lights put all new wires on the trailer, & it only took me 1.5 hrs. to do.

I just did the same with a LED kit from Tractor Supply. Way less trouble than chasing dirty connectors that are hidden under years of tape.  8)

Offline eyehi

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #9461 on: Jun 10, 2012, 02:44:50 PM »
I busted this lite unloading the boat alone at Blake a few weeks ago.....I tied the rope to the back of the trailer and pulled
Forward to  quickly yanking the boat into the trailer lite  >:( 7 dollars at Walmart and 30 minutes later it's fixed....just 2 wires and a ground wire made it pretty simple and now it matches the one on the other side I replaced a few years back....time to go try it out  ;D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #9462 on: Jun 10, 2012, 02:57:31 PM »
I just did the same with a LED kit from Tractor Supply. Way less trouble than chasing dirty connectors that are hidden under years of tape.  8)
   Bog,  that's where I got my light kit, worked out well.
« Last Edit: Jun 10, 2012, 02:59:09 PM by 30-30 »

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #9463 on: Jun 10, 2012, 04:10:29 PM »
I've had nonstop light issues with trailers. Had a broken axle and spun bearing in the recent past but seems like every time I go to hook up the lights don't work :(.

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #9464 on: Jun 10, 2012, 04:20:38 PM »
I really don't like to tow any distance unless I know EVERYTHING is up to snuff for that reason. I had 2 flats in 20 miles coming home from maine one trip on a snowmobile trailer. One spare.... :o Tread looked great still but dry rot hidden in the tread was all it took. Made a spring for one from a 6" maple once to get a boat home from NH. Com-a-long the axle and log in there and we drove it home.  ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal