Author Topic: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.  (Read 1642698 times)

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
Re: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.
« Reply #9360 on: Jun 06, 2012, 08:51:09 AM »
30-30 I agree on the grass, by the way where the hell is Athol.

GMH, did you get my PM?

Peddler
Athol is almost the same as Thurman. It gets confuseing Athol is a town w/out a town hall, & Thurman is a town w/out a post office.

Offline peddler

• 10 Pointer
  • FREE DROBS
« Reply #9361 on: Jun 06, 2012, 09:11:08 AM »
OK 30-30 Thurman didn't help so I googled it which is what I should have done with Athol. Now I know, I've probably driven thru there a number of times as that's part of the territory that I cover.

Peddler
Peddler

Offline Chucker

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #9362 on: Jun 06, 2012, 10:55:55 AM »
Hey peddler, what do you peddle?
I'm bound to stay where you sleep all day, Where they hung the jerk that invented work, in the Big Rock Candy Mountains.

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #9363 on: Jun 06, 2012, 11:00:54 AM »
OK 30-30 Thurman didn't help so I googled it which is what I should have done with Athol. Now I know, I've probably driven thru there a number of times as that's part of the territory that I cover.

Peddler
That's what I do when I want to know about a place, I should have told out side of Warrensburg

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #9364 on: Jun 06, 2012, 05:27:58 PM »
30-30 I agree on the grass, by the way where the hell is Athol.

GMH, did you get my PM?

Peddler
I sure did Thanks ....  :) Been having trouble with internet keeps booting me off line people come today hopfully it is fixed ; To do with storm last week
   Going to give it a try on my next new gun  ;) ;) ;) ;D ;D

Offline huntny30

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #9365 on: Jun 06, 2012, 07:49:44 PM »
Hey peddler, what do you peddle?

He Peddles very nice stuff...met him twice now, great guy with a very "cool" job...one that would make us all jealous...you should hit him up especially if you like fishing or ice fishing... ;)  He has some pretty sharp looking Springer Spaniels too...
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."
John Wayne

Offline Chucker

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #9366 on: Jun 06, 2012, 09:12:44 PM »
Then I need to catch him on one of his swings through wNY  ;)
I'm bound to stay where you sleep all day, Where they hung the jerk that invented work, in the Big Rock Candy Mountains.

halfrack33

« Reply #9367 on: Jun 06, 2012, 09:48:57 PM »
Athol is almost the same as Thurman. It gets confuseing Athol is a town w/out a town hall, & Thurman is a town w/out a post office.

You know the manucci's that own the general store? I was good friends with Joe jr when we were younger and spent a lot of time up that way.

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #9368 on: Jun 07, 2012, 05:07:25 AM »
You know the manucci's that own the general store? I was good friends with Joe jr when we were younger and spent a lot of time up that way.
Yes I do, as a matter of fact Joe sr. owns land next to me. The store has been closed for a year or so but they still live there.

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #9369 on: Jun 07, 2012, 06:00:08 AM »
Wonder how Steve is doing on his Canada trip???
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

Offline huntny30

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #9370 on: Jun 07, 2012, 06:05:16 AM »
Wonder how Steve is doing on his Canada trip???

Looks like the weather he got should keep the bugs to a minimum...
John Wayne

Offline ramrod

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #9371 on: Jun 07, 2012, 06:08:06 AM »
camper project has reached 95% completion. Finished the bleaching every square inch stage yesterday and boy does she look perty.  started packing away all the stuff you fill camper cupboards and drawers w last night.
  maiden voyage is this weekend. we are going to the Jellystone Park campground in mexico. My kids are so excited and have been counting down the days.
farewell musty tent damp sheets  inflatable mattress and cooler. ...hello queen size memory foam , air conditioning refrigerator and microwave.  ;D
If vegetarians love animals so much, why do they eat all their food?   

Offline huntny30

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #9372 on: Jun 07, 2012, 06:10:29 AM »
camper project has reached 95% completion. Finished the bleaching every square inch stage yesterday and boy does she look perty.  started packing away all the stuff you fill camper cupboards and drawers w last night.
  maiden voyage is this weekend. we are going to the Jellystone Park campground in mexico. My kids are so excited and have been counting down the days.
farewell musty tent damp sheets  inflatable mattress and cooler. ...hello queen size memory foam , air conditioning refrigerator and microwave.  ;D

Jellystone is in my childhood backyard...across the street and towards Lil' Texas a bit is where I spent a good amount of my childhood hunting...shot my first Buck and my first three deer...I'll beep when I'm going by to launch my boat at Salmon Country...tell Ed and Barb I said hi....
John Wayne

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #9373 on: Jun 07, 2012, 06:17:15 AM »

Thats sweet Shaun....   Take some pictures....
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

Offline ramrod

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #9374 on: Jun 07, 2012, 06:17:31 AM »
will do. looks like a great place for the kids. lots of activities and things for them to do for a weekend.

if you think of it shoot me a text when your on your way back to dock on sat. maybe ill be able to slip over and check out the new float.
If vegetarians love animals so much, why do they eat all their food?   

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal