Author Topic: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.  (Read 1642731 times)

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
Re: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.
« Reply #8550 on: Apr 16, 2012, 08:07:54 PM »
I'm still waiting for it to cool down so I can open the windows here in capitalland. It's muggy in the house.

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #8551 on: Apr 16, 2012, 08:09:10 PM »
warming up are Dave? Nice bass buddy.

Seems like you should be able to load up on the crappie's steve. Their just fish afterall.

Hope so, my father gets a little urge to go every year and we haven't timed it right the few times we've tried.

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #8552 on: Apr 16, 2012, 08:12:34 PM »
warming up are Dave? Nice bass buddy.

Thanks. Yes, I feel good about that pattern holding up thru Saturday.

Hope you guys slay the crappies stka.

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #8553 on: Apr 16, 2012, 08:17:35 PM »
My friend has been there three of the last five days so he's got a finger on their pulse  ;). It's not who you know, it's what who you know knows  8).

Offline huntny30

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #8554 on: Apr 16, 2012, 08:22:05 PM »
Get em Steve, they sure are tasty...Nice bass Drobs...
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."
John Wayne

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
« Reply #8555 on: Apr 16, 2012, 08:32:18 PM »

So file this under only me ..... New phone ...... brand new to vorizon too only been out 5 days ....... get it home super pumped to play with it ....... can't connect to internet???????????? spend 1 hour and 35 mins. on phone with tech support ........ I got a bad phone  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( gotta go back to the store and get a new davice in the am  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( WWWWHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYY :'(
I am entitled to possess technology equal to that of those who would threaten my liberties.  - "Wizzard of Bog"
  Hunting is a sport and supposed to be fun, and anything that takes that out of the equation I oppose with all of my being.

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #8556 on: Apr 16, 2012, 08:39:57 PM »
You got a full dose of technology making our lives easier  :o. What did you get for a phone? I've got a droid3, and can offer some help if you need it and have one similar.

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
« Reply #8557 on: Apr 16, 2012, 08:45:29 PM »
You got a full dose of technology making our lives easier  :o. What did you get for a phone? I've got a droid3, and can offer some help if you need it and have one similar.
LG Lucid android powered , wife actually got it working lmao ........ tech support with benefits  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I am entitled to possess technology equal to that of those who would threaten my liberties.  - "Wizzard of Bog"
  Hunting is a sport and supposed to be fun, and anything that takes that out of the equation I oppose with all of my being.

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #8558 on: Apr 16, 2012, 08:54:35 PM »
Looks like it has the same OS as mine. Let me know if you need a hand figuring anything out. Droids OS is miles better than the blackberrys, I had one of those prior to this one.

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
« Reply #8559 on: Apr 16, 2012, 09:06:31 PM »
Looks like it has the same OS as mine. Let me know if you need a hand figuring anything out. Droids OS is miles better than the blackberrys, I had one of those prior to this one.
Thanks Steve , I'll keep that in mind  ;D

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #8560 on: Apr 17, 2012, 05:17:02 AM »
I'm sure I am no where near using mine for what it's capable of.
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline Chucker

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #8561 on: Apr 17, 2012, 06:41:41 AM »
Peaked at 87 here yesterday- beat the old record by two degrees.

On another note, new rule in our house - leftover kabobs will be used to make burritos.  Kabobs for dinner on Saturday, then chopped up and threw back into the pan to warm up on Sunday night.  Wrapped everything in a tortilla with some shredded cheese - two thumbs up.  Last little bit got tossed in the pan again this morning with a cracked egg and cheese.  I'd show you the results, but I don't think anyone's interested in a pic of an empty plate.   ;)
I'm bound to stay where you sleep all day, Where they hung the jerk that invented work, in the Big Rock Candy Mountains.

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #8562 on: Apr 17, 2012, 07:25:03 AM »
 ;D ;D
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #8563 on: Apr 17, 2012, 07:25:24 AM »
Sounds good Chucker, if it wasn't for leftovers I'd probably starve, or at least not be as round  ::).

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #8564 on: Apr 17, 2012, 07:26:42 AM »
Thought I'd share something from FB.

Yes it's for sale, you can buy it on amazon  :o.

http://www.amazon.com/ThinkGeek-Canned-Unicorn-Meat/dp/B004CRYE2C/ref=pd_sbs_indust_2

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal