Author Topic: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.  (Read 1642917 times)

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
Re: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.
« Reply #7935 on: Mar 27, 2012, 07:09:43 AM »

What is the crop do you have there that you are trying to protect.

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
« Reply #7936 on: Mar 27, 2012, 07:17:27 AM »

Good lord  :( .... Man I hope for the best Bog . Now I gotta read the whole thread you posted a link to  8)
I am entitled to possess technology equal to that of those who would threaten my liberties.  - "Wizzard of Bog"
  Hunting is a sport and supposed to be fun, and anything that takes that out of the equation I oppose with all of my being.

Offline lewk24

• 10 Pointer
« Reply #7937 on: Mar 27, 2012, 07:21:06 AM »
get some rest Bogman...hopefully everything works out.

Luke

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #7938 on: Mar 27, 2012, 07:24:36 AM »

Good lord  :( .... Man I hope for the best Bog . Now I gotta read the whole thread you posted a link to  8)

Better get a fresh coffee then. ;D

Thank's Luke, It'll be fine. Could be worse, I could be an apple or peach farmer.
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
« Reply #7939 on: Mar 27, 2012, 07:29:10 AM »
Better get a fresh coffee then. ;D

Thank's Luke, It'll be fine. Could be worse, I could be an apple or peach farmer.
Whole pot just finished up brewin ! My neighbour works for Paul Di Lima and we trade fish for coffee  ;D Today is Buleberry flavour  ;D ;D ;D ;D
I am entitled to possess technology equal to that of those who would threaten my liberties.  - "Wizzard of Bog"
  Hunting is a sport and supposed to be fun, and anything that takes that out of the equation I oppose with all of my being.

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #7940 on: Mar 27, 2012, 07:32:09 AM »
Whole pot just finished up brewin ! My neighbour works for Paul Di Lima and we trade fish for coffee  ;D Today is Buleberry flavour  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Blueberry?  :o  Bat Man drinks his coffee tasting like coffee...Blueberry is for pancake's.  ;D ;D
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #7941 on: Mar 27, 2012, 07:33:16 AM »
OH and I may have had  1 pot too many through the evening cause i don't seem to be real tired.  ;D ;D

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
« Reply #7942 on: Mar 27, 2012, 07:35:17 AM »
Blueberry?  :o  Bat Man drinks his coffee tasting like coffee...Blueberry is for pancake's.  ;D ;D
MMMMMMM pancakes  ;D

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #7943 on: Mar 27, 2012, 07:39:34 AM »
Change in plan's.....Bacon & eggs.

Offline lewk24

• 10 Pointer
« Reply #7944 on: Mar 27, 2012, 07:47:23 AM »
all this food talk has got me hungry...no bacon and eggs or pancakes for me. Stuck at work with cereal...haha

Luke

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
« Reply #7945 on: Mar 27, 2012, 07:50:17 AM »
Change in plan's.....Bacon & eggs.
I just busted the waffle maker out  ;)

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #7946 on: Mar 27, 2012, 07:59:22 AM »
You need to get a jar of that Real maple syrup that Brace make's for them mmmmmmm

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #7947 on: Mar 27, 2012, 08:45:44 AM »
Hope you don't get to much loss Bog. I just had a maple cut down next to the house two weeks ago and this morning there was a 2" high mound of frozen sap on the stump, very strange spring.

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #7948 on: Mar 27, 2012, 11:20:26 AM »
Cranberries, near Cape Cod.  Check this out sometime.

http://www.myhuntingforum.com/hunting_forum/index.php?topic=4015.0
Great link, you guys sure work hard to give us the sweet taste of cranberries. Which 1 is you in the Ocean Spray commercials. haha
« Last Edit: Mar 27, 2012, 11:22:08 AM by 30-30 »

halfrack33

« Reply #7949 on: Mar 27, 2012, 12:27:43 PM »
That's fine but I would like to say a few things. I think there is a misconception that Realtors have deep pockets and that isn't the case. For instance if I list a house for a 6% commission I am only getting 3% and coop out the other 3% out to the buyers agent. Once I get my 3% my company than takes its cut from me. Then I have to put back 33% of that for taxes  I personally do not double dip and represent both seller and buyer for fear of a lawsuit/fine or possbile license revocation. It is legal in MD however if both parties agree to it. I don't have health benefits nor does my company pay for a vehicle or gas. I will agree that their are some sleazy agents in my profession. I have dealt with quite a few. Even filed on one imparticular. He was an REO agent that represented bank forclosures. He had unlicensed contractors preforming work to the property my clients had a contract on. He was skimming money from the bank saying he was having all these repairs done and getting the cheapest help and materials and keeping the leftover money. I could go on and on but I wont.

I in no way meant to offend you so I hope you didn't take it the wrong way. If you lived up here I'd use you as my realtor in a heartbeat. I just hate the people that treat it as nothing but a way to make money and don't really care about the people involved or how they are treated. The first one I contacted said "Well young man - you're gonna need to show me pre-approval before I can discuss anything with you." I understand you need to be pre-approved, but you don't have to be demeaning and have an attitued towards people. The girl I'm using now is awesome, nice, and really responsive. She started by saying how excited I must be, asked me what I was looking for, spent a lot of time searching around,asked if I needed any help with finding lenders to be pre-approved, and within two hours of walking through a house I liked had contacted the seller and had everything related to current leases, cash flows, tax greivance forms, and everything ready for me. It goes a long way treating people as people rather than a means to an end. This goes for ANY profession, I was just speaking to what I had experience recently.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal