Author Topic: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.  (Read 1643006 times)

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
Re: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.
« Reply #7365 on: Feb 27, 2012, 06:18:09 AM »
Hope they get him fixed up soon Dave, should be easy to adjust blood thickness I would think  ???.

I could have found gas for the auger, but it was to windy to enjoy fishing very much. Even more so trying to look for light bites with the rod blowing. Pretty sure I had a few crappie hits at the last two holes. Big fish on the sonar and the spring just lifted up a little. Couldn't connect though. Tons of ice there should have a little longer to play around. May consider pulling the small boat out in the next two weeks and try to ambush some prespawn 'eyes though. Never get a chance to try that, we should take advantage.

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #7366 on: Feb 27, 2012, 06:27:02 AM »
Hope they get him fixed up soon Dave, should be easy to adjust blood thickness I would think  ???.

You would think so. Dad is upset he just want to figure out whats wrong with him and hes tired of being in the hospital. He hasn't been getting any sleep either. Mom is talking about transferring him to another hospital.

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #7367 on: Feb 27, 2012, 06:32:01 AM »
They will either give him an oral anti coagulant...or a series of belly shots.....wife does both at times...either way it won't be to long...
Sleep isn't going to happen in any hospital...they are going to wake you up for vitals or meds, or something every few hours....private room helps a little..but not much....they figure your there to get fixed up....they will then send you home to sleep.... ::) ::)

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #7368 on: Feb 27, 2012, 06:38:33 AM »
I sure hope they can do this today for his sake. Thankfully he does have a private room but last night things got out of hand in another room. An attorney was with a family and they started getting into a dispute. Not even sure what they were doing in there after visiting hours. Your right nurses in the room every hour. Although I dont seem to mind when they come in. ;D ;D

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #7369 on: Feb 27, 2012, 04:30:05 PM »
Might be worth a move to a better hospital if they aren't making the effort you think they should be. Hope it gets worked out soon.

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #7370 on: Feb 27, 2012, 04:31:38 PM »
Raquette removed my perch as bait thread on IS. I was just getting ready to put some fuel on the fire.

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
  • AIM SMALL... MISS SMALL
« Reply #7371 on: Feb 27, 2012, 04:33:38 PM »
I got picked for jury duty when  I was 18, I tried being a tough guy and NOT going, LOL guess what, bad idea sheriff came to the house with cuffs and told me otherwise. I tried the racist thing and it absolutley did not work........

OH...... but they pay you for your time, I think I got 20 bucks a day, WOW I could almost eat lunch with that ::)
« Last Edit: Feb 27, 2012, 04:34:54 PM by aquaassassin »
It's not being cocky if you can back it up!

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #7372 on: Feb 27, 2012, 05:15:16 PM »
You would think so. Dad is upset he just want to figure out whats wrong with him and hes tired of being in the hospital. He hasn't been getting any sleep either. Mom is talking about transferring him to another hospital.
  sorry to read he is still in hospital thought he was home ;  weird can't find out what is wrong  ;  they need to do something 

Offline Issiah

• 12 Pointer
    • Hunting, Fishing and Trapping New York
« Reply #7373 on: Feb 27, 2012, 07:06:03 PM »
Sounds frustrating Dave...One day at a time...      Hey, are you planning on coming up to camp on the islands at Lake George this summer still??

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #7374 on: Feb 28, 2012, 05:05:01 AM »
Back to work today, wonder if LH missed me. ;D
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #7375 on: Feb 28, 2012, 05:43:40 AM »
Raquette removed my perch as bait thread on IS. I was just getting ready to put some fuel on the fire.

I didnt remove it....
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #7376 on: Feb 28, 2012, 05:55:53 AM »
Back to work today, wonder if LH missed me. ;D

I'm sure they all missed you!! I know I could have used your knowledge and teaching skills a week ago.... ;)
Just wanted to show that even in a candid shot..Issiah has an effect on peoples subconscious....Here is a picture taken after the first couple of groups went in the smoked up house with me on a search.....I think it was going well.... ;) ;D ;D

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #7377 on: Feb 28, 2012, 07:24:36 AM »

I didnt remove it....

Weird, had your name on it and said moved to locked threads. No real loss it was turning into another cyber whine festival  ::).

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #7378 on: Feb 28, 2012, 07:29:12 AM »
I had to go back and check and I did remove it... ;D
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #7379 on: Feb 28, 2012, 07:35:59 AM »
 ;D. I think I almost caught my first intentional crappie through the ice Sunday before the auger died. May try it again this weekend but Heather liked the trail riding an awful lot so it may be a hard sell. The last hole when it died I was down about 18" and hadn't hit water yet.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal