Author Topic: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.  (Read 1642865 times)

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
Re: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.
« Reply #7215 on: Feb 16, 2012, 10:10:47 AM »
Snowing real hard here..  Anyone else getting any???
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #7216 on: Feb 16, 2012, 10:23:20 AM »
50 here............blue sky all over.
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

halfrack33

« Reply #7217 on: Feb 16, 2012, 12:51:04 PM »
Snowy mix in the Catskills

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #7218 on: Feb 16, 2012, 02:24:04 PM »
Convinced the Bride to leave Friday now...... ;D  The flower business has gotten to her this week.  ::) ::)
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #7219 on: Feb 16, 2012, 02:39:22 PM »
Nice Bog...   My inlaws are leaving tomorrow in stead of sunday.... ;D
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #7220 on: Feb 16, 2012, 02:56:01 PM »
I know how disappointed you must be about that. Maybe you should go fishing to help keep your mind off it.  ;D ;D ;D

Offline OTIS

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #7221 on: Feb 16, 2012, 03:00:39 PM »
Rain on and off all day in Syracuse.

halfrack33

« Reply #7222 on: Feb 16, 2012, 03:04:07 PM »
I need some input... How can I make $10k fast. I've looked into Semen donation, posting on craigslist for services provided, and robbing banks but no options seem reasonable. Thought I found an awesome multi family to buy, but am short on $$$.  :-\

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #7223 on: Feb 16, 2012, 03:16:16 PM »
The past two days have not been the greatest. My father was in a car accident Jan.6 and it totaled his Durango. I know it doesn't sound right but I have been blaming myself for the accident. He was taking a deer that I killed to my uncles to process. While he was in route to my uncles house the accident occurred. I know it could have happened anywhere but I somewhat feel responsible. Over the last month it has been nothing but taking him to doctors appointments for myself and mom. Long story short things didn't go to well at the cardiologist two days ago. Dad has had shortness of breath at times and they are afraid to give him a stress test. The doctor seems to think the stint in his heart my have moved from the impact of the accident. He also has memory loss so I don't know if that if because he hit his head during the accident or not. His whole left side is banged up as well.

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #7224 on: Feb 16, 2012, 03:20:47 PM »
I need some input... How can I make $10k fast. I've looked into Semen donation, posting on craigslist for services provided, and robbing banks but no options seem reasonable. Thought I found an awesome multi family to buy, but am short on $$$.  :-\

Well you work for the lottery right? Just pick your ## ::)

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #7225 on: Feb 16, 2012, 03:23:52 PM »
The past two days have not been the greatest. My father was in a car accident Jan.6 and it totaled his Durango. I know it doesn't sound right but I have been blaming myself for the accident. He was taking a deer that I killed to my uncles to process. While he was in route to my uncles house the accident occurred. I know it could have happened anywhere but I somewhat feel responsible. Over the last month it has been nothing but taking him to doctors appointments for myself and mom. Long story short things didn't go to well at the cardiologist two days ago. Dad has had shortness of breath at times and they are afraid to give him a stress test. The doctor seems to think the stint in his heart my have moved from the impact of the accident. He also has memory loss so I don't know if that if because he hit his head during the accident or not. His whole left side is banged up as well.

Sorry about Dad buddy, Your not responsible though. Just do what your doing to help him. Sounds like the cardiologist need to do a cath and see if the stent is where it belongs.

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #7226 on: Feb 16, 2012, 03:29:28 PM »
Thanks Harrie. Not sure what they plan on doing he goes back in to the doctors beginning of next week. I was hoping this was starting to get better but it looks like its just beginning. :(

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
  • AIM SMALL... MISS SMALL
« Reply #7227 on: Feb 16, 2012, 03:36:58 PM »
wish your dad the best Dave, he's got this!
It's not being cocky if you can back it up!

halfrack33

« Reply #7228 on: Feb 16, 2012, 03:47:47 PM »
I hope everything goes well with your Dad.

Offline huntny30

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #7229 on: Feb 16, 2012, 03:49:10 PM »
Keep your head up and keep helping him through it...things like this are never fun...
« Last Edit: Feb 16, 2012, 03:50:20 PM by huntny30 »
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."
John Wayne

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal