Author Topic: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.  (Read 1643029 times)

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
Re: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.
« Reply #7080 on: Feb 11, 2012, 06:44:01 AM »
I was watching Frank's rap song and the Maine girls were on the side bar so I clicked on it. I can assure you I'm not surfing youtube in my spare time.  ::)

If you want to have a good laugh though search Dylan outdoors on Youtube. Drunk Mainah's outdoor adventures. Foul language but what a character.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-PCcxgVlWk&feature=related
« Last Edit: Feb 11, 2012, 06:50:54 AM by bogmanjr »
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline huntny30

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #7081 on: Feb 11, 2012, 06:45:12 AM »
I saw that when I downloaded the last video...he is pretty funny...I love his intro song...
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."
John Wayne

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #7082 on: Feb 11, 2012, 07:33:30 AM »
Taxes are done  8)

I have my financial guy at work still trying to figure mine out. I made the ingenious decision to opt for the Roth 401K option over the standard. My contributions were never taxed though  ???. He's trying to find out if I'm actually enrolled in a Roth or not. Of course I'm the only one in the company who elected the Roth option, he's not even sure if we really have the option even though the enrollment forms listed it. The investment rep hasn't returned his calls in two weeks. I can't complete my taxes until I find out if I need to pay on the contributions, or I would have had them done two weeks ago. It's a real pita, I could use the money.

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #7083 on: Feb 11, 2012, 07:44:16 AM »
  nothing like making you wait  sounds like better call them again  they forgot about you Bud 

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #7084 on: Feb 11, 2012, 07:44:53 AM »
Won't get the accountant to look at ours until the first of April. Probably have to pay so might as well wait anyway. :-\ 
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #7085 on: Feb 11, 2012, 07:48:02 AM »
Won't get the accountant to look at ours until the first of April. Probably have to pay so might as well wait anyway. :-\
   I'm in same boat as you got to pay in myself  ;)

Offline Chucker

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #7086 on: Feb 11, 2012, 07:53:29 AM »
We get a good return every year, but we dump it into a savings account that we also chip a little into with each check.  We then pay the mortgage out of there, and it works out pretty much even every year. 
I'm bound to stay where you sleep all day, Where they hung the jerk that invented work, in the Big Rock Candy Mountains.

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #7087 on: Feb 11, 2012, 08:00:49 AM »
That sounds like a good method Kev. I send an extra $20 to the feds every check to ensure I don't have to pay them, works out to a nice check every spring.

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #7088 on: Feb 11, 2012, 08:20:16 AM »
The whole self employed thing with both of us having businesses and 3 kids we can't deduct anymore kills us. Haven't seen money back in a long time.  :P

halfrack33

« Reply #7089 on: Feb 11, 2012, 11:29:22 AM »
The whole self employed thing with both of us having businesses and 3 kids we can't deduct anymore kills us. Haven't seen money back in a long time.  :P

You know you can write off part of your mortgage and utilities if you're self employed right? I would hate to see the gov get even more from you. Government sucks, that's why I do government audit to make sure they're using our money like they're supposed to.

Offline Chucker

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #7090 on: Feb 11, 2012, 11:50:33 AM »
OK, that was annoying.  Kids had pulled the router out to the front of the desk, and killed the internet connection.  Rebooted the cable modem and router twice before I realized what was wrong - they did a loop back on the ethernet cable   ::)
I'm bound to stay where you sleep all day, Where they hung the jerk that invented work, in the Big Rock Candy Mountains.

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #7091 on: Feb 11, 2012, 11:51:51 AM »
And pretty red trucks  ;)

halfrack33

« Reply #7092 on: Feb 11, 2012, 12:00:07 PM »
And pretty red trucks  ;)

"Tools"  ::)

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #7093 on: Feb 11, 2012, 01:31:42 PM »
Its really snowing outside. :( :(

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #7094 on: Feb 11, 2012, 01:35:49 PM »
All day here but not sticking, too warm

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal