Author Topic: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.  (Read 1642680 times)

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
Re: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.
« Reply #6840 on: Jan 31, 2012, 07:19:55 AM »
Yes, wish you well. we will miss ya in LG though. :-\
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
  • AIM SMALL... MISS SMALL
« Reply #6841 on: Jan 31, 2012, 07:25:27 AM »
I am trying something new today Bog.......... Gonna start fishing at lunch time until dark being as they don't bite in the AM these days........ Hopefully I can put a slobberknocker of a bowrain on the ice today!
It's not being cocky if you can back it up!

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #6842 on: Jan 31, 2012, 07:29:25 AM »
I am trying something new today Bog.......... Gonna start fishing at lunch time until dark being as they don't bite in the AM these days........ Hopefully I can put a slobberknocker of a bowrain on the ice today!

Good luck Bud, Fishing anytime is better than not fishing. Got people coming to buy one of these Kitty dog puppies this am and then I'm running for stew supplies.
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline loonyone

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #6843 on: Jan 31, 2012, 07:43:44 AM »
Wish you the best Doreen!

Yes, wish you well. we will miss ya in LG though. :-\

thanks guys... :D :D...need some luck this time.. :o :o...keep saying hope its my last.. >:(...HOWEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I will miss meeting all of you folks too. :'( :'(  Just dont have it in me (thats bad since I love gander and didnt spend a penny.....and thats real bad lol)

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #6844 on: Jan 31, 2012, 07:47:46 AM »
Hope it goes as well as possible Loonyone. Turkey season is coming up, gotta get back up and running. You're one of the most productive turkey warriors we have here.

Offline loonyone

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #6845 on: Jan 31, 2012, 08:55:58 AM »
Hope it goes as well as possible Loonyone. Turkey season is coming up, gotta get back up and running. You're one of the most productive turkey warriors we have here.

yes it is and I am sure I will be up and running just fine by then.......I need to keep my reputation up for the warriors on here...lmao

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #6846 on: Jan 31, 2012, 09:52:27 AM »
You're the only one we have with hand to hand combat experience, we need you on the front line  ;D.

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #6847 on: Jan 31, 2012, 09:54:07 AM »
LOL you do get close D. ;D ;D

Offline OTIS

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #6848 on: Jan 31, 2012, 09:56:55 AM »
Gool luck Loon!

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #6849 on: Jan 31, 2012, 11:00:23 AM »
I love these posts, guy has four posts in eight years and wants someone to tell him where to fish  ::). This is why I only read IS for entertainment  ;D.

riparius
IceShanty Rookie

Hardwater Nut!

Re: Brant/Warren
« Reply #50 on: Today at 10:43:26 AM »

Where are you finding the smelt in relation to Jimbo's?  Depth?

Offline Chucker

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #6850 on: Jan 31, 2012, 11:32:33 AM »
That right there is what they have in the dictionary under lurker    ::) ::) ::)
I'm bound to stay where you sleep all day, Where they hung the jerk that invented work, in the Big Rock Candy Mountains.

Offline OTIS

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #6851 on: Jan 31, 2012, 11:59:20 AM »
I love these posts, guy has four posts in eight years and wants someone to tell him where to fish  ::). This is why I only read IS for entertainment  ;D.

You're looking at this from the galss-half-empty perspective!  It sounds like the perfect opportunity to send this guy across the state on a wild goose chase! 8)

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #6852 on: Jan 31, 2012, 12:12:33 PM »
Can't say I haven't done that before  ;D. If it's someone is obviously new to ice fishing I usually try to give them some good information to get them started. But these types amaze me, do they really expect an honest reply. Would they really go to a spot some stranger suggests  ???.

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #6853 on: Jan 31, 2012, 12:14:15 PM »
LOL ,  ::) ::) ::)

Offline OTIS

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #6854 on: Jan 31, 2012, 02:00:56 PM »
Can't say I haven't done that before  ;D. If it's someone is obviously new to ice fishing I usually try to give them some good information to get them started. But these types amaze me, do they really expect an honest reply. Would they really go to a spot some stranger suggests  ???.

I agree 100% about helping individuals that are new to the sport, but this guy is just asking for it!

Oh, and yes, yes they will take off to some place a guy on the internet told them to fish!!!   :-X  ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal