Author Topic: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.  (Read 1642812 times)

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
Re: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.
« Reply #5865 on: Dec 15, 2011, 04:32:28 PM »
Looking good Bog.....   You going to drive that up on that rack on your truck....   I couldnt watch you do it with the 4 wheeler..... It skeered me...

Actually designing a new one for it currently.  ;D ;D ;D  Don't be Skerred, you can only fall to the ground.  ::) ::)

They cost a lot of $$$$ so I'll just build one.  ;)

" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #5866 on: Dec 15, 2011, 04:38:43 PM »
It's too wide to fit in the bed with the tracks on so have to park it on top. Always the trailer option but I hate towing if I don't need to.
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline Deposit

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #5867 on: Dec 15, 2011, 05:06:51 PM »
That is sweet Bog!

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #5868 on: Dec 15, 2011, 05:33:36 PM »
Now that will bring out the caveman in all of us..... 8) 8)

Now what about the hoof!!!

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #5869 on: Dec 15, 2011, 06:45:19 PM »
Sweet looking ride Bog.

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #5870 on: Dec 15, 2011, 07:29:00 PM »
Now that will bring out the caveman in all of us..... 8) 8)

Now what about the hoof!!!

Zacks from saturday, Stays pretty cool in the garage so we waited till tonight to Get-er-skun.  ;D ;D

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #5871 on: Dec 15, 2011, 07:37:55 PM »
Mean looking machine Bog. To bad it won't snow this year  :o.

Offline Chucker

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #5872 on: Dec 15, 2011, 08:03:49 PM »

You shut your piehole, mister! 
I'm bound to stay where you sleep all day, Where they hung the jerk that invented work, in the Big Rock Candy Mountains.

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #5873 on: Dec 15, 2011, 08:19:03 PM »

That's what I'm figuring too, I have made a bunch of upgrades to my fishing equipment so it won't freeze either.
« Last Edit: Dec 16, 2011, 06:02:31 AM by bogmanjr »

halfrack33

« Reply #5874 on: Dec 15, 2011, 09:02:26 PM »
NO... WAY.... That is SOOO awesome Bog! I think I should quit my job and go into cranberry farming seeing the amount of toys you have!

On a side note ... Just signed up for my last college course ever. I've been putting it off for a year, but one more class and I will be able to sit for that treacherous CPA exam.  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)   Goodbye to hunting and fishing  :'( :'(

Offline SilentStalker

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #5875 on: Dec 15, 2011, 09:18:46 PM »
Nice rig ya got there Bog!!
CPA is some serious stuff HR33. My buddy from college who got 3.9 and above throughout failed the first time. I was shocked. Smartest kid I know. He said there really is no way to study and he did for months the first time. Its either you know it or you dont he said. Not trying to be negative nancy just know its expensive to take  and tryin to help out.

halfrack33

« Reply #5876 on: Dec 15, 2011, 09:35:12 PM »
Unfortunately he is exactly right. I work at a big CPA firm now and watch people all around me failing haha. Ever since all that bullcrap with companies like Enron & Tyco the standards have increased like crazy. It's harder than the bar exam now.... I think the passing rate the first time is 10%  ???   Something to look forward to lol
« Last Edit: Dec 15, 2011, 09:44:31 PM by halfrack33 »

Offline SilentStalker

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #5877 on: Dec 15, 2011, 10:00:29 PM »
He nailed it the second time...Regardless, keep at it HR. He makes $$$ in the NYC these days. Owns a house in the Bronx and basically lives for free. The can never be enough guys like you, especially these days when times are tough. He's got unhappy new people coming to him all the time. He said he is just honest wirth them...no promise of HUGE returns etc. and he says clients are happy just to not see a big loss....
Now little beatiful daughter, I am ready to go to sleep. Are you?...NONONONO!!!!

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #5878 on: Dec 16, 2011, 06:08:15 AM »
NO... WAY.... That is SOOO awesome Bog! I think I should quit my job and go into cranberry farming seeing the amount of toys you have!

On a side note ... Just signed up for my last college course ever. I've been putting it off for a year, but one more class and I will be able to sit for that treacherous CPA exam.  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)   Goodbye to hunting and fishing  :'( :'(

FYI- One man's toy is anothers tool.  ;D ;D ;D ;D  I need to sell some of it too.

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
  • AIM SMALL... MISS SMALL
« Reply #5879 on: Dec 16, 2011, 02:17:40 PM »
Ok question from a inquisitive farm boy here, I think I had a 1.1 gpa ( true story, not proud of it but wouldn't do it over differently either ). I went to school to play ball ;D. What the he** is a CPA?
It's not being cocky if you can back it up!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal