Author Topic: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.  (Read 1642958 times)

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
Re: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.
« Reply #5820 on: Dec 10, 2011, 05:33:28 PM »
Said in my best Chinese accent... Ahhhh we make silry Ahmewicans go cwazy with the fine pwoducks we make fow they childwen....hehehehehehe....take that ahmewican consumweh.....!!! ::) ::) ::)

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #5821 on: Dec 10, 2011, 05:39:48 PM »
Said in my best Chinese accent... Ahhhh we make silry Ahmewicans go cwazy with the fine pwoducks we make fow they childwen....hehehehehehe....take that ahmewican consumweh.....!!! ::) ::) ::)

Bustin a gut........ ;D
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline Issiah

• 12 Pointer
    • Hunting, Fishing and Trapping New York
« Reply #5822 on: Dec 10, 2011, 05:42:37 PM »
LOL      Can remember as a kid  Mom got a new couch and we dropped markers on it.  It was not pretty...   

Offline Chucker

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #5823 on: Dec 10, 2011, 05:47:50 PM »
Now I don't care who you are that's funny right there.  This my friend is nothing.........I'll raise you a tool set with an inquisitive mind and you'll have a yard full of disassembled items that could never again resemble their origin.

Only a matter of time.  He just can't get to them yet, because they're locked in the basement or in the back of the car.  Did I mention that he is fond of electric plugs?  So, I'll see your raise, and call. 

.... and of course since I started typing this post, I noticed that one of his front teeth is loose.  So I just explained the whole tooth fairy thing to him.  Still pissed as hell, but at least I've simmered down now.

... and in the minute it took me to type that, his sister tipped the whole damned toy kitchen (and everything on it) over.

Did I mention that the 870 comes with eight boxes of shells?   ::)
I'm bound to stay where you sleep all day, Where they hung the jerk that invented work, in the Big Rock Candy Mountains.

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #5824 on: Dec 10, 2011, 05:49:28 PM »
Kind of like the Christmas lights we get these days...assembled in China....or Taiwan...I can picture some little old lady showing up for work a half hour early every day...boss thinks what a loyal worker....instead she is sitting there smacking every third light in the string on her desk....breaking it....Ahhhh Siry Amewican consumah....you take advantage of cheap Chinese wabow and want qwuawity!!! I show you!!! Take these quawity wights and stick'em.....heheheheh

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #5825 on: Dec 10, 2011, 05:50:29 PM »
OK so we are putting up a Christmas tree with two kittens....try that one!!!

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #5826 on: Dec 11, 2011, 10:42:16 AM »
Not looking forward to the Skins game today. Hope we dont get beat to bad today. ;D

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
  • AIM SMALL... MISS SMALL
« Reply #5827 on: Dec 11, 2011, 10:51:58 AM »
Not looking forward to the Skins game today. Hope we dont get beat to bad today. ;D

Prepare to be dominated! 8). Moss is junk since he came back and we got rid of Gafney for a reason 8). OH...... I mean good luck and may the best team win!  ::). JK buddy.......... but not really ;D
It's not being cocky if you can back it up!

Offline ship of fools

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #5828 on: Dec 11, 2011, 11:00:33 AM »
Prepare to be dominated! 8). Moss is junk since he came back and we got rid of Gafney for a reason 8). OH...... I mean good luck and may the best team win!  ::). JK buddy.......... but not really ;D

hey .... if my beloved Buffalo Bills can beat the patsies anyone can  ;)   ....  except maybe the Skins who the bills dominated!

what a horrible football season ... again ....  a 4-1 start and then loss after loss .....   i figured they would be bad but they didnt need to tease me like this

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #5829 on: Dec 11, 2011, 11:05:35 AM »
LOL I will say I would love to have Fred Jackson in my backfield anyday.

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #5830 on: Dec 11, 2011, 12:17:07 PM »
OUCH Dave! Even I wasn't expecting a 350 LB. guy to score a TD today. You guys should of Kept Carter. Come to NH, you can hunt on all Sundays here give you something to do...... That is all............

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #5831 on: Dec 11, 2011, 01:14:49 PM »
Looks like you guys are getting more than you bargained for. ;D ;D Cant lose to the worst team in the NFL. I actually hope we lose the rest of our games so we get a good draft pick. ;D ;D

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #5832 on: Dec 11, 2011, 01:20:22 PM »
I still have not learned the art of keeping my mouth shut >:(. We got this. Hopefully for you guys sake you can draft RG3 for a quarterback!

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #5833 on: Dec 11, 2011, 01:21:49 PM »
I didn't know Stallworth kept playing after the Pats tossed him to the curb, I figured he was to busy getting hammered and running over old lady's ::).

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #5834 on: Dec 11, 2011, 01:26:20 PM »
I still have not learned the art of keeping my mouth shut >:(. We got this. Hopefully for you guys sake you can draft RG3 for a quarterback!
Yeah Bogman was sending me a few text messages but now they have stopped.lol

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal