Author Topic: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.  (Read 1643073 times)

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
Re: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.
« Reply #5505 on: Oct 30, 2011, 08:05:58 PM »

Go BILLS................................ ;D
That's cruel man but I like it.

halfrack33

« Reply #5506 on: Oct 30, 2011, 09:05:13 PM »
Close one for the giants today.......

So, I've gained over 30 lbs since starting my desk job  :o  Got a juicer and TONS of veggies and fruits. I'm going to attempt an all juice diet for a couple weeks. We will see how this goes. From Dunkin Donuts, Reubens, melts, burgers, chips, chilli, chowder, soda, coffee, sweets, fast food, etc etc etc.... to vegetables and fruits run through a juicer.  ::)  Wish me luck

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #5507 on: Oct 31, 2011, 05:32:33 AM »
OH............. I don't think that's a good idea :o :o :o     You'll be on the Throne all week and not be hunting on your vacation. Pack you lunch for work, eat smaller portions and fill in between meals with the fruit.   
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline hunts2long

• 12 Pointer
  • Northville,NY
« Reply #5508 on: Oct 31, 2011, 07:00:06 AM »
22 degrees and a little skim ice along the shoreline....hunts2long
Some days are diamonds some days are stone

Offline loonyone

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #5509 on: Oct 31, 2011, 07:03:06 AM »
Close one for the giants today.......

So, I've gained over 30 lbs since starting my desk job  :o  Got a juicer and TONS of veggies and fruits. I'm going to attempt an all juice diet for a couple weeks. We will see how this goes. From Dunkin Donuts, Reubens, melts, burgers, chips, chilli, chowder, soda, coffee, sweets, fast food, etc etc etc.... to vegetables and fruits run through a juicer.  ::)  Wish me luck

sounds interesting........NOT......good luck though

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #5510 on: Oct 31, 2011, 07:03:35 AM »
Planned on being out at daybreak....fire dept. had other ideas....needed more people for rat patrol....out until midnight, woke up at 7am....late again!!! So will go sit this afternoon... ::)

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #5511 on: Oct 31, 2011, 07:52:55 AM »
Sorry to hear about the smoothie diet halfrack. Wish you luck on the diet.

Well I should be bow'in but instead the dog decided to start limping around this morning. So I stayed in and made a neurologist appointment first thing this morning. Couldn't get her in today even if they did have an appointment since I fed her this morning. ::) Taking her tomorrow in the morning to Leesburg VA.  Sure hope they figure out whats wrong with her. This is starting to get expensive.

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #5512 on: Oct 31, 2011, 08:03:54 AM »
I got the new old refrigerator in this weekend, bad news is it smells like it came with a dead mouse so I'll be emptying it tonight and doing an extraction  :o. Sat for the last two hours of light yesterday and saw no deer, until I was back at the truck and saw one trot across the path I walked out. Damn smart urban deers. Had a tick on me when I got home, I was a little surprised with the cold weather and the snow still on the ground. I only lost three small maple limbs to the snow. Leaves were dropping like rain this morning. It's finally time for the bucks to start getting randy, so I'll be hunting more seriously now.

Offline Chucker

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #5513 on: Oct 31, 2011, 09:00:47 AM »
I got the new old refrigerator in this weekend, bad news is it smells like it came with a dead mouse so I'll be emptying it tonight and doing an extraction  :o.

Somehow, our family has had a dead rat inside the PWC two years running when we brought it home from camp   :o
I'm bound to stay where you sleep all day, Where they hung the jerk that invented work, in the Big Rock Candy Mountains.

Offline ramrod

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #5514 on: Oct 31, 2011, 09:47:12 AM »
Was in a car accident this afternoon without even leaving the driveway  :o

Had just put the canoe on the car, and there was a loud thunk, and the car shook.  I thought the boat had shifted, since I was just getting ready to strap it down.  Shrugged my shoulders, and looked up to see a guy in camo coveralls finish talking to a sheriff a little way up the road, and then the guy headed down to talk to me, so I went to greet him.  He said he was coming to pick up his wheel, and then pointed out a truck tire laying about 15-20 yards from my car.  Turns out the lugnuts had come off of his '01 Dodge, and the front driver side wheel came off, and rolled a good 50 yards before bouncing off the side of my car!

He started to pull out his insurance card, but I told him to put it away - just a dent on the right rear wheel well, and some rubber marks on the plastic hubcap.  As we rolled the wheel back to his truck, I said "now for the important question - did you get a deer today?"  He replied that he didn't, and had left the woods a little early, because he wasn't sure he'd be able to track and drag it out by himself if hetuck one.  The sheriff called AAA, and got a flatbed for him. 

If I was really thinking, I would still have exchanged numbers with him, just for the chance if making a new hunting buddy.
The camo connection at work!
Have a swell adventure bud!
If vegetarians love animals so much, why do they eat all their food?   

Offline huntny30

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #5515 on: Oct 31, 2011, 09:57:14 AM »
Good luck upstatehunter.

Hey Bills fans your ready to take on the Skins this afternoon? Going to have to contain Fred Jackson.

How did it work out for you Drobs?  You guys almost scored... ;D
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."
John Wayne

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #5516 on: Oct 31, 2011, 11:24:25 AM »
LOL...the Cowboys even scored a touchdown on offence.....WOW!!!.....Now if the defense and offense showed up to the same game.....
I have most of the chores done here....Got the chainsaw running....garbage done....swept and vacuumed....(no I don't have to, to go hunting)  ;) ;) ;) :P  Going to get some lunch, make coffee for the thermos...head to a spot my sister in law shot a 7 at a few years ago....bucks like to push doe through that spot....Left it for Tyler....but guess what....he's tagged out!!! MINE!!!

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #5517 on: Oct 31, 2011, 11:28:29 AM »
LOL...the Cowboys even scored a touchdown on offence.....WOW!!!.....Now if the defense and offense showed up to the same game.....
I have most of the chores done here....Got the chainsaw running....garbage done....swept and vacuumed....(no I don't have to, to go hunting)  ;) ;) ;) :P  Going to get some lunch, make coffee for the thermos...head to a spot my sister in law shot a 7 at a few years ago....bucks like to push doe through that spot....Left it for Tyler....but guess what....he's tagged out!!! MINE!!!

Good luck Scott, it's getting to be that time of year to make a point of being out whenever possible. I'm taking the afternoon off and sitting on the pasture for a few hours.

halfrack33

« Reply #5518 on: Oct 31, 2011, 11:30:19 AM »
Good luck guys

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #5519 on: Oct 31, 2011, 07:53:23 PM »
Guess what me and Herb did this afternoon.......................................................

"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal