Author Topic: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.  (Read 1642919 times)

Offline huntny30

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
Re: Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.
« Reply #5460 on: Oct 28, 2011, 06:40:51 AM »
That is pretty sweet...
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."
John Wayne

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #5461 on: Oct 28, 2011, 08:25:54 AM »
No good pictures...   The snow pushed the branches down in front of the cam.. >:( >:(   Lots of fresh track..... ;D ;D

"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

Offline loonyone

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #5462 on: Oct 28, 2011, 08:27:36 AM »
well thats not good.....sure you fixed it so you can see all the movement now...good luck and get a big one

Offline ramrod

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #5463 on: Oct 28, 2011, 08:49:54 AM »
Love the Ol Tom T songs................
the ol storyteller  I have a few of his lp's. Im dealing w a young lady  in w town on a lot of 200 lp's. Some are even signed. Loretta, faron  Eddie Arnold. she said best offer and has had no offers in 3 weeks. Im thinkin 50 bux is a good start. ;) Her gma had great taste in music.
If vegetarians love animals so much, why do they eat all their food?   

Offline eyehi

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #5464 on: Oct 28, 2011, 09:07:47 PM »
a friend of mine caught some beauty walleyes tonite a #7 #9 #12 wall mounter  :o his uncle also caught a #5

Offline Chucker

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #5465 on: Oct 29, 2011, 07:40:59 AM »
Some nice fish in the river...  My uncle and cousin each have 9+ pounders n the wall from around Carelton Island.

Actually got 9 hours of sleep last night!  Can't remember the last time that happened.  Too bad it was spoiled by an overflowing coffee pot this morning.  Car is pretty much loaded for duckin', just have to throw the canoe on top for tomorrow.
I'm bound to stay where you sleep all day, Where they hung the jerk that invented work, in the Big Rock Candy Mountains.

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #5466 on: Oct 29, 2011, 09:53:13 AM »
Snowing down here today. :(

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #5467 on: Oct 29, 2011, 10:00:51 AM »
So get out and hunt in it.................. :o :o

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #5468 on: Oct 29, 2011, 10:07:20 AM »
OH..................................Snow = cold   Drobs doesn't do cold.           

" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #5469 on: Oct 29, 2011, 10:08:26 AM »
OH..................................Snow = cold   Drobs doesn't do cold.           

Oh.......................   Yep.........................   Thats right...................... ;D ;D

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #5470 on: Oct 29, 2011, 10:11:46 AM »
So get out and hunt in it.................. :o :o

I cant get my stand unlocked. ;D

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #5471 on: Oct 29, 2011, 10:25:43 AM »
 :o :o  I would cut the tree down then.  Are you sure you have the right key Wendy?   

Wendy is my aunt that is a real scatterbrain, I call the bride wendy when she does that kind of stuff.
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #5472 on: Oct 29, 2011, 10:28:17 AM »
:o :o  I would cut the tree down then.  Are you sure you have the right key Wendy?   

Wendy is my aunt that is a real scatterbrain, I call the bride wendy when she does that kind of stuff.

LOL. Same key I used for the last 3 years to unlock it. Guess I can try to oil the lock and try the spare key first. It would suck to drive out there and not be able to unlock it again.

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #5473 on: Oct 29, 2011, 10:34:48 AM »
OH....................... ;D

Offline Chucker

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #5474 on: Oct 29, 2011, 06:56:05 PM »
Was in a car accident this afternoon without even leaving the driveway  :o

Had just put the canoe on the car, and there was a loud thunk, and the car shook.  I thought the boat had shifted, since I was just getting ready to strap it down.  Shrugged my shoulders, and looked up to see a guy in camo coveralls finish talking to a sheriff a little way up the road, and then the guy headed down to talk to me, so I went to greet him.  He said he was coming to pick up his wheel, and then pointed out a truck tire laying about 15-20 yards from my car.  Turns out the lugnuts had come off of his '01 Dodge, and the front driver side wheel came off, and rolled a good 50 yards before bouncing off the side of my car!

He started to pull out his insurance card, but I told him to put it away - just a dent on the right rear wheel well, and some rubber marks on the plastic hubcap.  As we rolled the wheel back to his truck, I said "now for the important question - did you get a deer today?"  He replied that he didn't, and had left the woods a little early, because he wasn't sure he'd be able to track and drag it out by himself if he stuck one.  The sheriff called AAA, and got a flatbed for him. 

If I was really thinking, I would still have exchanged numbers with him, just for the chance if making a new hunting buddy.
I'm bound to stay where you sleep all day, Where they hung the jerk that invented work, in the Big Rock Candy Mountains.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal