Author Topic: Drobs July 2010 Trail Cam Pics  (Read 6708 times)

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
Re: Drobs July 2010 Trail Cam Pics
« Reply #15 on: Jul 27, 2010, 03:13:42 PM »
I have my cameras on a small property. I have had them in one spot for months previous years and had almost no buck pictures, moved them 100yds and have several different bucks there. I have also been getting doe and fawn pics, I just haven't been posting them. Hardest thing with trail cameras is not checking them to much. I limit myself to at least two weeks before I go back and that's to fast. Happy birthday.

Mine are on a small parcel of land as well stka. It is amazing how you move them just 100 yards and see deer you havent seen before. Thanks for the birthday wishes. Ordered myself a bushel of Blue Crabs for tommorrow and having a gathering. If anyone on here is going to be in Maryland give me a shout.

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #16 on: Jul 27, 2010, 03:23:42 PM »
Happy Birthday BUD!! Enjoy the crabs(never said that to anyone before). LOL Getting some great pics. I was looking at a Moultry in Cabelas today.
59.99 on sale, only 2.0MP but hey have to start somewhere. Took a walk around the property this morning. Lots of apples and lots of tracks.
They destroyed the clover in the powerline I planted. Soooo I would like to get a look see who is there....

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #17 on: Jul 27, 2010, 03:38:23 PM »
Happy Birthday BUD!! Enjoy the crabs(never said that to anyone before). LOL Getting some great pics. I was looking at a Moultry in Cabelas today.
59.99 on sale, only 2.0MP but hey have to start somewhere. Took a walk around the property this morning. Lots of apples and lots of tracks.
They destroyed the clover in the powerline I planted. Soooo I would like to get a look see who is there....
Thanks Scott. Enjoy your new addiction cant wait to see the pics. When I was typing my previous post I put picking up some crabs.... Then I realized not everyone will know I'm talking about Blue Crabs.LOL

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #18 on: Jul 27, 2010, 04:53:13 PM »

I was at a new gun shop on rt40 north of Troy on Monday. They had a 4.0MP Reconix IR on sale for about $50 saw at least 5-6 on display, might be worth calling them if your not to far. If not try www,Opticsplanet.com, they run a lot of sales and a lot of free shipping.

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #19 on: Jul 27, 2010, 06:14:55 PM »
Forgot to add this buck earlier to this thread. Hey Stuck doesnt he kinda look like the buck you shot last season?

Offline Stuck-on-Seven

• 10 Pointer
« Reply #20 on: Jul 27, 2010, 06:37:49 PM »
Forgot to add this buck earlier to this thread. Hey Stuck doesnt he kinda look like the buck you shot last season?

Oh ya hes a shooter in my books!

Offline Stuck-on-Seven

• 10 Pointer
« Reply #21 on: Jul 27, 2010, 06:38:11 PM »
I was at a new gun shop on rt40 north of Troy on Monday. They had a 4.0MP Reconix IR on sale for about $50 saw at least 5-6 on display, might be worth calling them if your not to far. If not try www,Opticsplanet.com, they run a lot of sales and a lot of free shipping.
Oakwood Trading Post??

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #22 on: Aug 03, 2010, 07:18:07 AM »
Here's a few more to finish out the month. Decided to pull cards while scouting on Sunday. No bucks but plenty of doe's maybe next time. The first doe seems to be hopped up on the minerals. ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal