Author Topic: Bow Saftey  (Read 5417 times)

Offline mt.perchman

• 6 Pointer
Re: Bow Saftey
« Reply #15 on: Mar 25, 2014, 08:23:42 PM »
I will hit the river bottoms and do some glassing in the area . I have one friend looking also .
I will be out looking this weekend thanks for the help everybody.
LIVING THE DREAM IN BIG SKY MONTANA !!!

Offline rambo51

• Nubbie
« Reply #16 on: Apr 08, 2014, 04:51:59 PM »
Hey perch man congrats on the hunting buddy for life, I have a question about the bow hunting field day since I already took the online course( wish I would have done the class 6 years ago) what all did they have to do , and about how long it take? TIA!

Offline mt.perchman

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #17 on: Apr 14, 2014, 07:32:55 PM »
Well its fun . They learned how to set up a tree stand . They learned how to track blood to find the animal. We would have got to shoot the bows but they had no back stop behind the targets . The man who runs that section was not there .
Then they learned distance which i liked . They had animals set up all over in the woods and the kids guessed the yardage .
then the test and pass out certificates at the end.
 I thought they did a great job teaching . I was asked to become a teacher to help out but im very busy with my business.
Hope this helps you out.

Offline rambo51

• Nubbie
« Reply #18 on: Apr 22, 2014, 01:55:33 PM »
Thanks perchman, what kind of test was it at the end? Just curious to see what it will be like. If it is anything like the rifle hunters safety which was pretty much just show up and walk around.

Offline mt.perchman

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #19 on: Apr 22, 2014, 06:53:07 PM »
The test is mostly from the book . I believe it shouldn't be to bad . I took mine in 1977 . So I forgot most of it LOL.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal