Author Topic: hows everyones season going ?  (Read 4741 times)

Offline HUNT FISH COOK

• 6 Pointer
hows everyones season going ?
« on: Dec 06, 2011, 08:12:05 AM »
hows everyones season going? ive got one and seen some nice bucks
kill it be for u grill it

Offline hoythunter

• 6 Pointer
  • bad day in woods is better than agood day at work
Re: hows everyones season going ?
« Reply #1 on: Dec 06, 2011, 09:31:07 AM »
realy crappy havent seen a deer since opening morning and even then it was to dark to see what it was

Offline maineduckhunter

• 12 Pointer
  • 2008 8 pt.
« Reply #2 on: Dec 06, 2011, 10:07:44 AM »
One 5 point and one button horn....check it out here...
http://www.myhuntingforum.com/hunting_forum/index.php?topic=6000.0

Offline loonyone

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #3 on: Dec 06, 2011, 10:31:22 AM »
quappy...quappy....quappy......didnt get one to add to the contest....but its not over yet........two more weeks for southern zone.....so just maybe after surgery on thursday I will get out and get the BIG ONE on Saturday

Offline HUNT FISH COOK

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #4 on: Dec 07, 2011, 07:49:41 AM »
its way to warm to be hunting season but when the deer move they move im going after school today hopeing to drop a big buck still got 2 tags to fill i got a week of shotgun left then 3 weeks of black powder

Offline stillhunter

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #5 on: Dec 07, 2011, 01:48:38 PM »
I've had the best season I've had in quite a while. Not in terms of deer killed, I've only shot one six point since bow season started here in mid October, but I was able to get up to camp more this year than I have in the past several years and that was great, even though all I saw up there was a couple does and fawns. I've got a buck tag and time to hunt the last three days of gun season here, so who knows, it might get even better. Congrats to everybody that scored and good luck to those still hunting!

Bob

Offline stillhunter

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #6 on: Dec 07, 2011, 05:57:28 PM »
quappy...quappy....quappy......didnt get one to add to the contest....but its not over yet........two more weeks for southern zone.....so just maybe after surgery on thursday I will get out and get the BIG ONE on Saturday

It just dawned on me that you said you were having surgery on thursday loonyone. I Don't know what you're having done, but good luck with it and I hope you're able to get back out hunting saturday. Good luck with that BIG ONE too.

Bob

Offline loonyone

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #7 on: Dec 07, 2011, 06:20:57 PM »
It just dawned on me that you said you were having surgery on thursday loonyone. I Don't know what you're having done, but good luck with it and I hope you're able to get back out hunting saturday. Good luck with that BIG ONE too.

Bob

thanks Bob....and I hope to get out on Saturday too..........Little more reconstruction and repair to the body so I doubt I will be out but I sure am going to push it if I can.......Checking some more lymphnodes as well............thanks for caring......Doreen

Offline HUNT FISH COOK

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #8 on: Dec 08, 2011, 08:08:17 AM »
i saw a monster but some one else got it

Offline TR19

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #9 on: Dec 08, 2011, 06:21:43 PM »

Wow Looney, I missed this also.  Hope everything went good for you today & you'll be able to get out for the weekend.
« Last Edit: Dec 08, 2011, 06:36:10 PM by TR19 »

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #10 on: Dec 08, 2011, 06:24:28 PM »
Wow Lonney, I missed this also.  Hope everything went good for you today & you'll be able to get out for the weekend.

X2!!!

Offline loonyone

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #11 on: Dec 08, 2011, 08:37:13 PM »
Wow Looney, I missed this also.  Hope everything went good for you today & you'll be able to get out for the weekend.

Im doiong ok....sore as all 8%(&^(*& but back home and ready to choot some bucks azzzzz....lol well maybe not that good but Im home and well lets just say I am home.....and we will see tomorrow how I really feel.......50 stitches each side some minor repairs they said........ ::) ::) ::) dont feel so minor but we will see what tomorrow bring........thanks for the good luck and I will be out even if for just an hour on Saturday.......... ;D ;D

Offline loonyone

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #12 on: Dec 08, 2011, 08:37:45 PM »
X2!!!

thanks upstate..........times 3......

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal