Author Topic: rage 2 + 3 blade  (Read 1364 times)

Offline adrenalin_rush

• Spiked
  • Git-r'-done
rage 2 + 3 blade
« on: Aug 29, 2009, 11:55:36 PM »
show some pics of opening wounds made by rage broadheads.
There i was back in the wild again, felt right at home where I belong. And I had that feeling comin' over me again, just like it happened so many times before. Oh Fred Bear, walk with me, down the trails again. Take me back, back where I belong. Oh Fred Bear, I'm glad to have you at my side my friend. And I'll join you on the big hunt before too long.

Offline Stuck-on-Seven

• 10 Pointer
Re: rage 2 + 3 blade
« Reply #1 on: Aug 30, 2009, 12:22:56 AM »
rage 2 blade at 30 yards...sorry for the crappy cell phone pic that didnt do it justice

Offline adrenalin_rush

• Spiked
  • Git-r'-done
« Reply #2 on: Aug 30, 2009, 10:49:53 AM »
show pics of any opening wounds
There i was back in the wild again, felt right at home where I belong. And I had that feeling comin' over me again, just like it happened so many times before. Oh Fred Bear, walk with me, down the trails again. Take me back, back where I belong. Oh Fred Bear, I'm glad to have you at my side my friend. And I'll join you on the big hunt before too long.

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #3 on: Aug 30, 2009, 11:30:27 AM »
No Rage but heres what a Grim Reaper Hades will do. Sorry not a real close up but the deer was slightly quarter away. The arrow struck behind the front shoulder and right into the pump station. She went about 50 yards after the shot. Sorry I too am guilty of a crappy cell phone pic. :-[

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal