Author Topic: bought new bow and love it  (Read 1933 times)

Offline adrenalin_rush

• Spiked
  • Git-r'-done
bought new bow and love it
« on: Aug 29, 2009, 11:38:50 PM »
just spent 3 years savings on a bowtech sniper and i love it after only owning it for 3 weeks. im only 15 and saved up 1000 dollars in 3 yrs. bought montec G5 also and easton epic arrows. all good products and recommend them.
There i was back in the wild again, felt right at home where I belong. And I had that feeling comin' over me again, just like it happened so many times before. Oh Fred Bear, walk with me, down the trails again. Take me back, back where I belong. Oh Fred Bear, I'm glad to have you at my side my friend. And I'll join you on the big hunt before too long.

Offline Stuck-on-Seven

• 10 Pointer
Re: bought new bow and love it
« Reply #1 on: Aug 30, 2009, 12:23:37 AM »
Thats sweet welcome to the site and good luck with your new bow

Offline Skammer

• Nubbie
« Reply #2 on: Aug 30, 2009, 08:10:48 AM »
just spent 3 years savings on a bowtech sniper and i love it after only owning it for 3 weeks. im only 15 and saved up 1000 dollars in 3 yrs. bought montec G5 also and easton epic arrows. all good products and recommend them.

At 15 yrs old saving a thousand dollars in three yrs is commendable!

Good choice on the bow, broadheads & arrows. good luck this season!

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #3 on: Aug 30, 2009, 08:24:12 AM »
I would say that your priorities are in the right place if you saved up to buy that gear . too many kids your age would rather have video games and I Phones ETC.  Keep shooting and Good Luck.
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal