Author Topic: Tracking on posted land  (Read 10626 times)

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
Re: Tracking on posted land
« Reply #30 on: Feb 24, 2013, 07:50:09 AM »
I agree 100%.

What's funny is you. My way is 100% legal you on the other hand want to go on posted land at night to retrieve a deer without permission. Now who's defeated!

X-2   If Vermont would let us do it i would also be doing it ; I now N.h you can bait

Offline peddler

• 10 Pointer
  • FREE DROBS
« Reply #31 on: Feb 24, 2013, 07:50:46 AM »
Baiting Deer
Legal? sure. Ethical? No god damn way.

Leaving a deer on land cause it is posted.
Legal? Yup.
Ethical? No god damn way.

Your still an idiot !!!!!

Peddler
Peddler

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #32 on: Feb 24, 2013, 07:53:07 AM »
Baiting Deer

Legal? Yup.
Your missing the point Stu. It was stated on here several times to first approach the land owner to gain permission. If that fails contact the game warden. You just want to go on someone's posted property at night without doing either. Which is totally illegal and unethical. This topic had nothing to do with baiting. So get back on your struggle bus and hit the road.

Offline peddler

• 10 Pointer
  • FREE DROBS
« Reply #33 on: Feb 24, 2013, 07:53:46 AM »
I am glad to know you would leave it to rot. In the name of staying off a piece of land.

No sir I would ask permission, I would not sneak in at night. If I couldn't get permission then I'm out of luck.

Peddler
Peddler

Offline jimmyrig

• Spiked
« Reply #34 on: Feb 24, 2013, 07:54:30 AM »
Baiting Deer

Legal? Yup.

Is it ethical to post land that you are recieving a tax break on for allowing public access?  Current use? this is the case here...... You all know that as soon as I brought the game warden in that upscale community, that would be the end of hunting that 37 acres..... The trucks with the satellite dishes on top would have been on scene in no time.....

Offline TallywackahME

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #35 on: Feb 24, 2013, 07:56:42 AM »
             You don't have to leave the deer to rot. As mentioned earlier on this thread, call the game warden get him to talk to the landowner, he'll get you that deer!

not always! there was a story in the north woods sporting journal about a guy who hit a nice big buck that went onto posted land. called a warden and the land own wouldnt let either go on his land andhe had state police there and everything. at the end of the story NOBODY got the deer and it did indeed rot.

i dont hunt anywheres near any land thats posted luckily mainly for this reason but i do hunt on the me/nh state line and have gone into maine on a sunday, LEAVING MY RIFLE AT THE LINE AGAINST A TREE to recover a deer my fatherinlaw shot. no harm no foul and NO ROTTEN DEER.

ide like to think that im law oboiding these days cuz lord knows i was not when i was a teen, but i gotta tell ya, givin the situation,  ide prob make the extract quick and silent and sneaky. you WOULD NOT have me arrested because you wouldnt even know i was in there. and if you did, ide show you how corrupt this world is and ide get my ticket tossed out cuz i have REALLY REALLY good connections 8)

let the flamming begin.....

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #36 on: Feb 24, 2013, 08:01:46 AM »
Hey Jonah If all options are exausted Im going to get the deer. All day every day. I  got somthing Id much rather hit than the road. Good luck spreading the corn Jonah.
I am sure its your right/left hand. Thanks for the entertainment this morning. ;D ;D

Offline peddler

• 10 Pointer
  • FREE DROBS
« Reply #37 on: Feb 24, 2013, 08:02:22 AM »
not always! there was a story in the north woods sporting journal about a guy who hit a nice big buck that went onto posted land. called a warden and the land own wouldnt let either go on his land andhe had state police there and everything. at the end of the story NOBODY got the deer and it did indeed rot.

i dont hunt anywheres near any land thats posted luckily mainly for this reason but i do hunt on the me/nh state line and have gone into maine on a sunday, LEAVING MY RIFLE AT THE LINE AGAINST A TREE to recover a deer my fatherinlaw shot. no harm no foul and NO ROTTEN DEER.

ide like to think that im law oboiding these days cuz lord knows i was not when i was a teen, but i gotta tell ya, givin the situation,  ide prob make the extract quick and silent and sneaky. you WOULD NOT have me arrested because you wouldnt even know i was in there. and if you did, ide show you how corrupt this world is and ide get my ticket tossed out cuz i have REALLY REALLY good connections 8)

let the flamming begin.....

Drobs, now we have two idiots who think the world is theirs

Peddler
Peddler

Offline jimmyrig

• Spiked
« Reply #38 on: Feb 24, 2013, 08:02:59 AM »
 And finally, an honest NH response.... good bad or indifferent, I like your honesty tallywacka!! I ask you this? have most been truly honest on this post?

Offline peddler

• 10 Pointer
  • FREE DROBS
« Reply #39 on: Feb 24, 2013, 08:04:10 AM »
And finally, an honest NH response.... good bad or indifferent, I like your honesty tallywacka!! I ask you this? have most been truly honest on this post?

Drobs, make that three

Peddler
Peddler

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
« Reply #40 on: Feb 24, 2013, 08:06:46 AM »

Then I guess I'll make 4 Skip .... If every other option was exhausted , I'd get the deer every time . And As far as getting arrested , I'd rather pay a trespassing fine then sleep on a wasted deer .
I am entitled to possess technology equal to that of those who would threaten my liberties.  - "Wizzard of Bog"
  Hunting is a sport and supposed to be fun, and anything that takes that out of the equation I oppose with all of my being.

Offline peddler

• 10 Pointer
  • FREE DROBS
« Reply #41 on: Feb 24, 2013, 08:08:36 AM »
Thinking the world is ours how? Not hunting on posted land. Only going on it to retrive a deer. Ahh well. Just do me a favor. Stay out of New England when you hunt. We dont need you Elitists leaving your deer to rot allover the state.

OH you own all of New England also.

Peddler
Peddler

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
« Reply #42 on: Feb 24, 2013, 08:10:08 AM »

And the only Idiot I see here is a Land Owner who would refuse access to recover a Deer .
I am entitled to possess technology equal to that of those who would threaten my liberties.  - "Wizzard of Bog"
  Hunting is a sport and supposed to be fun, and anything that takes that out of the equation I oppose with all of my being.

Offline peddler

• 10 Pointer
  • FREE DROBS
« Reply #43 on: Feb 24, 2013, 08:10:31 AM »

Then I guess I'll make 4 Skip .... If every other option was exhausted , I'd get the deer every time . And As far as getting arrested , I'd rather pay a trespassing fine then sleep on a wasted deer .

I just don't understand the logic, sorry. You'd pay the fine and get no deer.

Peddler
Peddler

Offline peddler

• 10 Pointer
  • FREE DROBS
« Reply #44 on: Feb 24, 2013, 08:13:35 AM »
While you would leave the deer and be O.K. with it? Makes no G D sense to me.

I didn't say I'd leave the deer, I said I'd ask permission, that's all you can legally do.

Peddler
Peddler

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal