MHF US Midwest > Hunting Indiana
Got a new toy
(1/2) > >>
JPjunkie:
I just bought the new Matrix 380 Crossbow by Excalibur I cant wait to shoot a deer with this thing what a beast I am really impressed with the speed and accuracy Took it home within 10 minutes bustin bullseyes What a weapon!!
Green Mountian Hunter:

Them things have come a long way ; Nice when you get new toys to play with got any pic's of it  ;D
hesseltine32:
Nice. Never s**t a cross bow tell me how you like it.
JPjunkie:

--- Quote from: hesseltine32 on Apr 14, 2013, 08:18:59 AM ---Nice. Never s**t a cross bow tell me how you like it.

--- End quote ---
Ilove it already I shot it yesterday for the first time first shot from 25 yards was 1 inch from bullseye Shot it about 20 times from 20 yards to 50 yards and was impressed with results This thing is violent a little loud compared to my bow but at 380 FPS I dont think it will matter The deer are not gonna stand a chance from 50 yards in ;D
DanO2013:
sounds awesome - i had the chance to buy a used crossbow for 80 bux - it looked nice but was older and i wasnt exactly sure i wanted to jump on the price - 80 bux sounded very cheap - but without ever shooting one and not knowing anything about them i passed it up
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version