Author Topic: The Story of "The War"  (Read 7850 times)

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
Re: The Story of "The War"
« Reply #15 on: Oct 27, 2012, 09:36:19 AM »
Thats a dandy too. Are you shooting an Elite bow?

Offline Cargo

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #16 on: Oct 27, 2012, 10:29:55 AM »
WOW Great story POk3s I really liked the story, " The War" one tough old buck for sure and a solid buck. But my 2 cents you are still young and just what I know about you from the forums I would hold off mounting it just yet. you have some bigger bucks ahead of you, you are a good hunter. I know they would look great on the wall full mounts, but Europeans are awesome mounts to, and way to tough it out sounds like some harsh conditions for sure. Congrats very nice buck!

Offline POk3s

• 6 Pointer
  • Spike Killer!
« Reply #17 on: Oct 27, 2012, 10:39:58 AM »
Shooting a bowtech 82nd airborne droberts.

Cargo I hope you're right! With what that buck in 2010 went through by fault of mine....he deserves to be represented...at least in my mind. First archery buck and will be tough to get one bigger with archery tackle!
Trent Williams

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
  • AIM SMALL... MISS SMALL
« Reply #18 on: Oct 27, 2012, 12:34:01 PM »
Nice job bro!
It's not being cocky if you can back it up!

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #19 on: Oct 27, 2012, 02:48:21 PM »
What a smacker that was a awesome hunt what a rack those mules have Way to go  POk3s   ;) ;) ;D ;D

Offline loonyone

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #20 on: Oct 30, 2012, 01:11:38 PM »
wow awesome story....not to long way way awesome....you guys are so lucky......now as for the pictures.....loved everyone of them.......this last one has his velvet still (is there a reason) thanks for sharing and wow real nice story

Offline POk3s

• 6 Pointer
  • Spike Killer!
« Reply #21 on: Oct 30, 2012, 10:03:20 PM »
wow awesome story....not to long way way awesome....you guys are so lucky......now as for the pictures.....loved everyone of them.......this last one has his velvet still (is there a reason) thanks for sharing and wow real nice story

Was shot September 3rd....that's why LOL. That was a buck I shot two years ago with my bow. This years was hard horned as you saw lol.
Trent Williams

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal