Author Topic: first strutters!  (Read 9901 times)

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
  • AIM SMALL... MISS SMALL
Re: first strutters!
« Reply #15 on: Feb 12, 2013, 05:22:12 PM »
NY is lame , I'm ready to skeert  :(

Live free or die in NH son! No rules, No laws! Do what you want when you want, Panfish galore unmolested because noone wants them....... 2OO lb. Bucks are at one of the highest percentages in the U.S. I can be in Maine in 30 seconds...... What is to hate? Plus I can get you side tile work and a drinking buddy for life!
« Last Edit: Feb 12, 2013, 05:23:27 PM by aquaassassin »
It's not being cocky if you can back it up!

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
« Reply #16 on: Feb 12, 2013, 05:25:51 PM »
Live free or die in NH son! No rules, No laws! Do what you want when you want, Panfish galore unmolested because noone wants them....... 2OO lb. Bucks are at one of the highest percentages in the U.S. I can be in Maine in 30 seconds...... What is to hate? Plus I can get you side tile work and a drinking buddy for life!
What is not to like about that  ;D We need a change here bro . Been treading water too long and paying stupid taxes  >:( .... I hope she will look into the Job
I am entitled to possess technology equal to that of those who would threaten my liberties.  - "Wizzard of Bog"
  Hunting is a sport and supposed to be fun, and anything that takes that out of the equation I oppose with all of my being.

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #17 on: Feb 12, 2013, 05:28:22 PM »
What is not to like about that  ;D We need a change here bro . Been treading water too long and paying stupid taxes  >:( .... I hope she will look into the Job

I do too for my sake as well, PM with what town it is in................

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #18 on: Feb 12, 2013, 05:39:03 PM »
What is not to like about that  ;D We need a change here bro . Been treading water too long and paying stupid taxes  >:(

I have heard they pay 3 times more than any other state

Offline huntny30

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #19 on: Feb 12, 2013, 05:43:57 PM »
10 weeks and I will put the wife on slob Jelly heads again..... Wish she wasnt so picky like me  :-\ I have a full body mount of a bird that was at one time NO. 2 in NY so her standards are high!

How was it #2? Weight, beard spurs?
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."
John Wayne

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
« Reply #20 on: Feb 12, 2013, 05:46:45 PM »
  I have heard they pay 3 times more than any other state
Maybe not any other state Chuck , But 8% IS A KICK IN THE NUGGETS  :o
I am entitled to possess technology equal to that of those who would threaten my liberties.  - "Wizzard of Bog"
  Hunting is a sport and supposed to be fun, and anything that takes that out of the equation I oppose with all of my being.

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #21 on: Feb 12, 2013, 05:50:39 PM »
How was it #2? Weight, beard spurs?

Weight, but that was in 02, 28 LBS........... That is what I was told and I believe it to be true, that is why I say WAS though I am sure it has been crushed in the last 11 years..........

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
« Reply #22 on: Feb 12, 2013, 05:51:24 PM »
Weight, but that was in 02, 28 LBS........... That is what I was told and I believe it to be true, that is why I say WAS though I am sure it has been crushed in the last 11 years..........
Big Bird ....

Offline huntny30

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #23 on: Feb 12, 2013, 05:51:52 PM »

Thats a big bird... :o
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."
John Wayne

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #24 on: Feb 12, 2013, 07:25:23 PM »
Maybe not any other state Chuck , But 8% IS A KICK IN THE NUGGETS  :o
  Hoffa yea that has got to heart , We got 6% that why I go to NH. as much as possible

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #25 on: Feb 12, 2013, 07:42:21 PM »
Far as I can find it would still be number 3....

Offline Stuck-on-Seven

• 10 Pointer
« Reply #26 on: Feb 12, 2013, 08:44:37 PM »
My cousins girlfriend has pics of 3 big toms strutting/gobbling behind her house almost every day for the past week. Kinda weird but definitely gets the blood flowing.  8)

Offline mike008

• Fawn
« Reply #27 on: Feb 26, 2013, 09:42:31 PM »
Hey that sounds sweet. I am a first time turkey hunter. moved to manitoba a few years ago. just wondering if anyone can give me a general direction of where to go to even find some. and maybe a couple pointers. i live in winnipeg. I have a mouth call going to be soon getting a box and a slate call. hope some one can help. thanks

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal