Hunting Media > Hunting Pictures

Re: Post Big Buck Pictures Here

(1/70) > >>

Ray LX:
Nice buck Dr. IceGeek!  I forgot to bring my hunting forum tag with me but I figured i would post this picture anyway. It won't win any awards but it was a great hunt. I shot him on the Monday of bow opener weekend in CNY. I used my primos can and he came running from 120yards. I couldn't believe he responded as he did so early in the season.  He moved in to 27 yards and hit the heart...a good start to the season! Now I need a nice doe then on to ice fishing!

BackwaterGuide:
8-point, 203lbs., 18in. spread, 24.5 in. beams, Shot Nov. 4, 2005 by rifle in Maine

adkRoy:
Those are all nice deer. I didn't have a card but since some of the others don't here's mine. I shot him october 16 with a muzzleloader in NY up by Watertown. He is an 8-pointer who field dressed at 135lbs. Shot on heavily hunted state land. My brother shot the spikehorn as we were dragging my deer out.

spiker2:
nice deer guys. hopefully i will have some to post when our season opens next saturday ;D

tk10fire:
Here is one I got today morning with bow not a great shot, but okay I guess since I recovered it. Trailed it for 4 to 500 yards before shooting it again and putting it down for good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version