Author Topic: Comic Relief!!  (Read 965322 times)

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
Re: Comic Relief!!
« Reply #6045 on: Feb 06, 2022, 05:29:51 AM »
 ;D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #6046 on: Feb 10, 2022, 04:18:41 AM »

A man walks into a hamburger shop and orders a regular meal. Later, the waitress brings his meal to him. He takes a bite out of it, and notices there's a small hair in the hamburger. He begins yelling frantically at the waitress, "Waitress, there's a hair in my hamburger! I demand to see what is going on!"
So, the waitress takes him back where the cook is and to his demise, he sees the cook take the meat patty and flatten it under his arm pit. He says, "That's disgusting!"

Then the waitress says, "You think that's disgusting you should see him make donuts."   

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #6047 on: Feb 10, 2022, 07:09:40 PM »
 ;D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #6048 on: Feb 11, 2022, 04:09:55 AM »

Bubba & Earl were in the local bar enjoying a beer when the decided to get in on the weekly charity raffle. They bought five tickets each at a dollar a pop.

The following week, when the raffle was drawn, each had won a prize. Earl won 1st prize, a year's supply of gourmet spaghetti sauce and extra-long spaghetti. Bubba won 6th prize, a toilet brush.

About a week or so had passed when the men met back in the neighborhood bar for a couple of beers. Bubba asked Earl how he liked his prize, to which Earl replied, "Great, I love spaghetti! How about you, how's that toilet brush?"

"Not so good," replied Bubba, "I reckon I'm gonna go back to paper."

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #6049 on: Feb 11, 2022, 06:37:21 PM »
 ;D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #6050 on: Feb 13, 2022, 03:29:33 AM »

Mr. Jones is driving past the state mental hospital when his left rear tire suffers a flat. While he is changing the tire, another car goes by, running over the hub cap in which he was keeping the lug nuts. The nuts are all knocked into a nearby storm drain.
He is at a loss for what to do and is about to go call a cab when he hears a shout from behind the hospital fence, where one of the inmates has been watching the whole thing.
"Hey, pal! Why don't you just take one lug nut off each of the other three wheels and use them to replace the missing ones? That'll hold your tires on until you can get to a garage or something."
Mr. Jones is startled by the patient's seeming rationality, but realizes the plan will work, and installs the spare tire without incident. Before he leaves, he calls back to the patient. "You know, that was pretty sharp thinking. Why do they have you in there?"
The patient smiles and says, "I'm in here because I'm crazy, not because I'm stupid."

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #6051 on: Feb 13, 2022, 04:06:14 AM »
 :)

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #6052 on: Feb 14, 2022, 04:37:26 AM »

What do you say to your single friends on Valentine’s Day?
Happy Independence Day!

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #6053 on: Feb 14, 2022, 05:51:53 AM »
 ;D happy v day

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #6054 on: Feb 15, 2022, 05:16:44 AM »

I mowed the lawn today, and after doing so I sat down and had a cold beer. The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking on various topics.
Finally I thought about an age old question:
Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts?
Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts.
Well, after another beer, and some heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with the answer to that question.
Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby; and here is the reason for my conclusion.
A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child."
On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."
I rest my case.
Time for another beer.

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #6055 on: Feb 15, 2022, 04:45:09 PM »
 ;D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #6056 on: Feb 16, 2022, 03:30:53 AM »

A letter to dad.....
Dear Dad,

$chool i$ really great. I am making lot$ of friend$ and $tudying very hard. With all my $tuff, I $imply can't think of anything I need, $o if you like you can $end me a card, a$ I would love to hear from you.

Love, Your $on.

Dear Son,

I kNOw that astroNOmy, ecoNOmics, and oceaNOgraphy are eNOugh to keep even a hoNOr student busy. Do NOt forget that the pursuit of kNOwledge is a NOble task, and you can never study eNOugh.

Love, Dad.

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #6057 on: Feb 16, 2022, 07:42:04 AM »
 ;)

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #6058 on: Feb 17, 2022, 04:15:47 AM »

The minister and his wife place an ad for a butler. Early the next morning a nicely dressed young man appears at their front door. The minister asks him, "Can you fix breakfast by 7:00 a.m. every day?"
"Well ... I guess I can."
"And can you make the beds, dust the living room, do the dishes, cut the grass, and polish the silver also?"
"Gee, Sir, I just came by to see about getting married. But if it's going to be that much work, you can count me out!"

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #6059 on: Feb 17, 2022, 06:09:08 AM »
 ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal