Author Topic: 2010 North - South Challenge-----IS OVER------------------------  (Read 200425 times)

halfrack33

Re: 2010 NORTH / SOUTH KILL PAGE and POINTS
« Reply #120 on: Oct 14, 2010, 11:42:41 AM »

Still waiting for your tag picture to make yours final...  And, no, I'm trying to be a jerk.. I'm just saying.......

Lol, so serious
« Last Edit: Oct 14, 2010, 03:58:42 PM by halfrack33 »

Offline buckblaster

• 10 Pointer
« Reply #121 on: Oct 14, 2010, 02:42:03 PM »
LOL ;D. You better get a banana clip too half don't want to waste time reloading
icefishinman88 on the shanty

halfrack33

« Reply #122 on: Oct 14, 2010, 03:56:18 PM »
Tag was filled out before I even went back into the woods to track it. I'm more than honest with my tagging. I filled out my buck tag on the button buck I accidentally shot last year even tho I could have put the antlerrless tag on it. I went on to look at bucks I couldn't shoot. This year, I shot my doe a day or 2 after the early season was over. When someone saw it hanging they said "I'm surprised you didn't use last years tag, I would have." Didn't mean to offend anyone with a blatant joke. My first thought after shooting a deer is not this website. I was proud of it, so I got a pic, and brought it to the butchers since I knew I would be too busy this week. If a picture of all the butchered meat with a filled out tag works, then that'd be great. I'm picking up the meat tonight

Offline Corporal Punishment

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #123 on: Oct 14, 2010, 04:09:01 PM »
Tag was filled out before I even went back into the woods to track it. I'm more than honest with my tagging. I filled out my buck tag on the button buck I accidentally shot last year even tho I could have put the antlerrless tag on it. I went on to look at bucks I couldn't shoot. This year, I shot my doe a day or 2 after the early season was over. When someone saw it hanging they said "I'm surprised you didn't use last years tag, I would have." Didn't mean to offend anyone with a blatant joke. My first thought after shooting a deer is not this website. I was proud of it, so I got a pic, and brought it to the butchers since I knew I would be too busy this week. If a picture of all the butchered meat with a filled out tag works, then that'd be great. I'm picking up the meat tonight

N-O,says NO!!!!!!!But im not a Referee............... 8)

Offline Step2Jimi

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #124 on: Oct 14, 2010, 04:13:05 PM »
2-0-1-0-N-O-R-T-H-/-S-O-U-T-H-K-I-L-L-P-A-G-E-A-N-D-P-O-I-N-T-S SPELSS 2010 NORTH / SOUTH KILL PAGE and POINTS> Not BS> You can read the rules of the competition but not this pages rules. Credibility gone.

Offline howesfc

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #125 on: Oct 14, 2010, 05:14:31 PM »

IMO to put a Buck tag on a button buck would be ILLEGALY unless it had a three inch spike!
I was a Soldier I am a Soldier I will always be a Soldier. 11B40 Scout NYARNG RET.

halfrack33

« Reply #126 on: Oct 14, 2010, 05:16:08 PM »
IMO to put a Buck tag on a button buck would be ILLEGALY unless it had a three inch spike!

It was an either sex tag, so it was legal. I could have filled either tag but took that one instead, calling it in as an antlerless deer on the either sex tag. Call me what you want tho, nobody gets a break around here

Offline howesfc

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #127 on: Oct 14, 2010, 05:28:40 PM »
It was an either sex tag, so it was legal. I could have filled either tag but took that one instead, calling it in as an antlerless deer on the either sex tag. Call me what you want tho, nobody gets a break around here

Im not calling you anything, you said a buck tag not a any sex tag?
I was a Soldier I am a Soldier I will always be a Soldier. 11B40 Scout NYARNG RET.

Offline nyduckman

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #128 on: Oct 14, 2010, 06:24:17 PM »
You could have used your antlerless tag on a button buck that is why it is called a antlerless tag and not a doe tag.
plus you could shoot a buck with less then 3 inch horns and still use your antlerless tag

Offline nyduckman

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #129 on: Oct 14, 2010, 06:31:27 PM »
He knows that. The whole point was he gave up his buck tag(either sex in archery) so he wouldn't shoot two bucks. He didn't want to shoot a button buck
and felt bad because he did. That's why he self imposed a limit of one buck on himself.
oh ok got ya..my bad did not understand what was going on

Offline Issiah

• 12 Pointer
    • Hunting, Fishing and Trapping New York
« Reply #130 on: Oct 14, 2010, 06:40:26 PM »
Come on guys  lets keep this fun

halfrack33

« Reply #131 on: Oct 14, 2010, 06:55:01 PM »
I'm done with this whole thing. Please take me off as a competitor and a judge Joe.
Contests even friendly are not possible on the internet.

Exactly, I already pulled my pics.

Wasn't looking for a pat on the back or even for anyone to stand up for it. I don't believe in taking more than I should, and felt it was the right move to make. I was attacked for not having a tag on a deer when I was going to drag it half a mile through the woods. I'm very sorry to offend you with the way I filled my tag.

Offline rocky

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #132 on: Oct 14, 2010, 07:02:37 PM »
I removed my post and i apologize.  I guess i didn't fully understand the whole point of what was going on.  Halfrack, my hats off to you and you did not offend me.  Your choice is your choice.

halfrack33

« Reply #133 on: Oct 14, 2010, 07:11:27 PM »
I removed my post and i apologize.  I guess i didn't fully understand the whole point of what was going on.  Halfrack, my hats off to you and you did not offend me.  Your choice is your choice.

Just trying not destroy the population when I screw up. No need to apologize everyone is entitled to their own opinion

Offline howesfc

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #134 on: Oct 14, 2010, 07:34:02 PM »
halfrack been there done that!
shoot a doe and roll it over and wtf?
now i try to make sure its a mature doe befor i drop the hammer!
live and learn!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal