Author Topic: Great Sight  (Read 2833 times)

Offline Step2Jimi

• 6 Pointer
Re: Great Sight
« Reply #15 on: Nov 29, 2010, 04:42:13 PM »
me neither man. me and my buddy always have our cooker out there with some soup and stuff but ill bring out osme venison this year too. we can compare recipes. By the way i drive by collins every day too and from work. The north side (shallows side) is starting to skim over. I know rains coming and it will be gone but it was still ncie too see. i cant wait either.

Offline ship of fools

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #16 on: Nov 30, 2010, 04:40:44 AM »
me neither man. me and my buddy always have our cooker out there with some soup and stuff but ill bring out osme venison this year too. we can compare recipes. By the way i drive by collins every day too and from work. The north side (shallows side) is starting to skim over. I know rains coming and it will be gone but it was still ncie too see. i cant wait either.

Yeah ... let's plan on a feast out there... we'll get Dan and his crew out and cover the whole place

So.... if you drive by Collins everyday why are you on the north's side and not racking up points for the south?   >:(

Offline Bigwitt

• Forked
« Reply #17 on: Nov 30, 2010, 08:09:27 AM »
Oh this sounds like it's going to be a good time, I might not even bring my tip-ups. Just a knife, fork and a plate lol

Offline Buckseeker

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #18 on: Nov 30, 2010, 08:28:46 AM »
I fish collins quite often and I am probably one of those people that steals your spots.  Anyways, count me in on the feast since i'll be out there anyway.

Offline Step2Jimi

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #19 on: Nov 30, 2010, 04:54:58 PM »
Ok ok. First of all, I remember showing up down there one morning just before a guy who asked where i was going. when i told him he said ahh thats where i was going but you were here first so go ahead. Nice guy...but i took the spot anyway.. Next morning that sob was there just before me and he got it.hahaha. just kidding it was well played. and i think we all cought fish anyway.

and second of all. yes i live in the southern zone. but i spend a lot more of my outdoors time up north then i do down south. so thats why i hunt for the north. but iv had no points so far this year so i guess im not hurting anyone at all.

and a fiest sounds good. but i will bring my tip ups. i dont go on the ice without fishing.

Offline ship of fools

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #20 on: Dec 01, 2010, 08:54:06 AM »
Ok ok. First of all, I remember showing up down there one morning just before a guy who asked where i was going. when i told him he said ahh thats where i was going but you were here first so go ahead. Nice guy...but i took the spot anyway.. Next morning that sob was there just before me and he got it.hahaha. just kidding it was well played. and i think we all cought fish anyway.

and second of all. yes i live in the southern zone. but i spend a lot more of my outdoors time up north then i do down south. so thats why i hunt for the north. but iv had no points so far this year so i guess im not hurting anyone at all.

and a fiest sounds good. but i will bring my tip ups. i dont go on the ice without fishing.

that sounds like it may have been me....    funny thing is i have caught fish all over... some days your spot was great ..other days we did better way off to the other side...     great thing is you can have tip ups all over and see em waving  ;D

with the weather forecast ahead we may be ice fishing up north next weekend

i'm ready for some laker jigging.....   8)

Offline Step2Jimi

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #21 on: Dec 01, 2010, 04:20:59 PM »
yea its going to be a good week for ice. i went out and tried jiggin lakers last year a lot. it was my first year trying for them jigging and i didnt catch a single one. got a couple small ones on tip ups but that was it.  gonna keep at it this year though.

ps - collins update- no more skim today rained it off. next week it will probibly have ice around the edges.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal