Author Topic: Trail Cam Video/Pics  (Read 2835 times)

Offline webs820

• Spiked
Trail Cam Video/Pics
« on: Aug 03, 2008, 07:19:41 PM »
Put out a cam a few days ago. Swapped out the memory card this afternoon.  Glad to see some deer moving around.

Offline Mentiply

• 6 Pointer
Re: Trail Cam Video/Pics
« Reply #1 on: Aug 05, 2008, 02:15:31 PM »
Nice shots keep em coming.

Offline Stuck-on-Seven

• 10 Pointer
« Reply #2 on: Aug 05, 2008, 09:22:15 PM »
i put my cam out last friday and checked it today and had 60 pics on it all does and fawns shows what the buck to doe ratio is in my area..... kinda disappointing

Offline webs820

• Spiked
« Reply #3 on: Aug 06, 2008, 03:30:10 PM »
i put my cam out last friday and checked it today and had 60 pics on it all does and fawns shows what the buck to doe ratio is in my area..... kinda disappointing

Sounds like you'll need to thin the herd. No fawns for me so far.  I'll grab the memory card tomorrow for some more (hopefully some horn).  Where there are does there will be bucks.

Offline Stuck-on-Seven

• 10 Pointer
« Reply #4 on: Aug 06, 2008, 09:44:18 PM »
Sounds like you'll need to thin the herd. No fawns for me so far.  I'll grab the memory card tomorrow for some more (hopefully some horn).  Where there are does there will be bucks.
ya tell me about cant never have enough doe tags i know i have plenty of does in the area but dec gives us a hard time givin us tags last year wasnt so bad almost everyone i know got one but who knows whats in store for this year

halfrack33

« Reply #5 on: Aug 15, 2008, 11:50:14 AM »

I hunted an area like that last year. I saw only one small buck during pre-season scouting and early season and knew of about 20+ different does that i would see on a regular basis just walking/wheeling around. As soon as the rut came about 6-7 different bucks showed up. I hit the estrus bleat can thinking it was a gimmic but it brought my first buck in from 500 yards.

Offline Stuck-on-Seven

• 10 Pointer
« Reply #6 on: Aug 15, 2008, 09:54:10 PM »
I know the bucks arent too far they just arent showing themselves on the camera just yesterday i saw a really nice 8pt and a 4pt only about 200 yards from where my treestand will be come opening day of bow season......i will just keep puttin the camera out til  start gettin a few bucks on there i have one nice 7pt on there so far on another piece of land i hunt but i cant figure out how to get the pics on the computer other than usin the scanner but the scanner hasnt been workin....maybe i'll screw around with it again tonight

Offline joe snag

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • I will Stand and Salute the American Flag always
« Reply #7 on: Aug 30, 2008, 06:36:56 AM »
great pics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal