Author Topic: I don't get it.  (Read 2653 times)

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
I don't get it.
« on: Mar 16, 2014, 04:52:21 PM »

Here they are doing everything they can to discourage people from hunting and fishing, and here I get this letter in the mail. The state wants me to spend my money to buy special license plates and driver license for something they are trying to take away from us.

Offline joe snag

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • I will Stand and Salute the American Flag always
Re: I don't get it.
« Reply #1 on: Mar 16, 2014, 08:50:28 PM »
I got one also--ripped it up and said a few choice words about it...

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #2 on: Mar 17, 2014, 03:16:28 AM »

They sure got B=lls don't they ; They trying to cash in on some of are hunting funds  ;D

Offline loonyone

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #3 on: Mar 17, 2014, 05:11:22 PM »
got mine too in one hand in the garbage with the same hand....never made it passed the garbage....

Offline venisonman

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #4 on: Mar 18, 2014, 05:36:59 AM »
Better yet.........I got 3 copies on the same day! What a waste of taxpayer money.
Genesis 9:2 The fear and dread of you will fall upon all the beasts of the earth and the birds of the air, upon every creature that moves along the ground, and upon all the fish of the sea, they are given into your hands.

Offline joe snag

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #5 on: Mar 18, 2014, 03:14:37 PM »
New York just voted down a bill by 2 votes that the Liberals introduces ,,,they wanted to give Illegal immigrant Students tuition assistance,called the Dream act....
dream act--I pay my taxes and spent over $30,000 sending my son to SUNY Delhi,I didn't get assistance,or could even claim it on my taxes---Gee Thanks NY---dickheads

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #6 on: Mar 18, 2014, 04:29:07 PM »
New York just voted down a bill by 2 votes that the Liberals introduces ,,,they wanted to give Illegal immigrant Students tuition assistance,called the Dream act....
dream act--I pay my taxes and spent over $30,000 sending my son to SUNY Delhi,I didn't get assistance,or could even claim it on my taxes---Gee Thanks NY---dickheads
            My dad said that I had to go to collage, I did then I had to work to pay for it. I only made it 1 year. ::)

Offline millermankt

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #7 on: Mar 18, 2014, 08:09:28 PM »
My son joined the U.S. Air Force to defend his country and help pay for his college. Now they want to give it away to illegal immigrants and the scumbags in jail. What a horrible way to spit in the face of someone in the military.

Offline joe snag

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #8 on: Mar 19, 2014, 04:21:28 PM »
Arizona has the right attitude,stop and check anyone you think is in the country illegal and send them back,,also sheriff Joe Arpaio,,should run for President,Nuggent vice..

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #9 on: Mar 19, 2014, 04:51:48 PM »
I sure do agree with you on that one Joe .....

Offline combsey

• Forked
« Reply #10 on: Mar 26, 2014, 12:09:11 PM »
Me to.        I don't want to sound like an a-# but how come there is so much help out there for the scum of the world  or illegals but it's hard for the hard working people to get help

Offline ship of fools

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #11 on: Mar 26, 2014, 01:06:24 PM »
Me to.        I don't want to sound like an a-# but how come there is so much help out there for the scum of the world  or illegals but it's hard for the hard working people to get help

My stinking daughter is in her second year of college .....   she was fortunate enough (or worked hard and earned it) a rowing scholarship which pays a decent chunk and then she has her loans etc.

Well she told me it was a good idea because the prisoners need something to improve their life ......   i suggested to her that she rob a bank   8).  If she gets away with it she has money for college and if she gets caught then she gets educated as a prisoner.

I always say half jokingly that i am going to commit a white collar crime when i am in my late 60's so i can retire in a nice country club type jail   :o

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #12 on: Mar 26, 2014, 03:41:22 PM »
I always say half jokingly that i am going to commit a white collar crime when i am in my late 60's so i can retire in a nice country club type jail   :o
           John, then you wouldn't be able to hunt or fish, open water or ice, you'd be on the other side of the fence. ::)

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #13 on: Mar 26, 2014, 04:32:38 PM »

Everybody thinks everybody owes them a living not the way it used to be any more Sorry for the insult but they got
          to nothing is handed to them on a silver platter

Offline ship of fools

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #14 on: Mar 26, 2014, 05:54:18 PM »
           John, then you wouldn't be able to hunt or fish, open water or ice, you'd be on the other side of the fence. ::)

that thought actually crossed my mind  ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal