Hunting by Game/Technique > Bear Hunting
Montana Spring Bear Hunting
<< < (2/2)
allornothing:
Good luck to you, our Spring bear here in Laramie, WY starts April 15 as well, getting excited!  My wife wants to get her first bear this year, and I guess the deal is I get to do all the work and she gets the glory!  I'm just blessed to have a wife that wants to go hunting with me.
mt.perchman:
Yes we are both bless to have family that hunts!!!! That has always been her favorite animal to hunt.
 Sounds like my son is heading towards a turkey for his first animal. Dont matter to me what critter because i will be there right by there sides all the way.
Green Mountian Hunter:

--- Quote from: mt.perchman on Mar 11, 2014, 09:31:47 AM ---Yes we are both bless to have family that hunts!!!! That has always been her favorite animal to hunt.
 Sounds like my son is heading towards a turkey for his first animal. Dont matter to me what critter because i will be there right by there sides all the way.

--- End quote ---
  Making's for a memorable moment  right there ; I still can see my 3 sons face's when they got there first ; There is nothing like it    ;D ;D
Navigation
Message Index
Previous page

Go to full version