Hunting by Game/Technique > Trapping

pictures anyone

<< < (2/5) > >>

hickgtx600f4:
Checked the traps today and ended up with a nice big male coon. weighed him up and he hit the 22lb mark. dang he was a tough sob :o hopefully a few more show up soon.

wyo969:
That's a nice chunker. I spent most of the weekend hunting again so I didn't get to do much with the traps. Did pick up a little 2x coon. I think I'm gonna dig out the old beat up victors and set some out in the slew we ducked Sunday. hopefully its off the beaten trail enough that they don't go missing. Lots of sign though I wanna set it and give it a try before it freezes up. Watch a mink over there for a bout 10 minutes too so that's a plus.

nyduckman:
nice coon man...cant wait till deer season is over im only running a few very short lines now once deer is over it opens 4800 acres of state land that I dont use till all the crowds are gone dont need my stuff coming up missing im to poor to replace it lol

wyo969:
That why I'm kinda leary about that slough everyone and there dog has figured out that that area is a bunch of state land. Duck and deer hunters out the wazoo.

nyduckman:
its sad we cant go out and enjoy a sport cuz there are jerks out there that would steal our stuff that we worked so hard to get..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version