The Camp Fire > The Grumpy Old Men Hunting Shack
Guess this place is really no different than the shanty
(1/5) > >>
upstatehunter:
Tried to post on my thread in off topic....some may remember it....some may not care.....Guess from the actions and verbal diarrhea of some...it is locked....Hey admin.....why not just remove the problem....not the topic....the thread isn't the problem...certain people are....
These forums are just like living in NYS.....Let us control the site....not the offenders that cause the problems.....just like gun control....
I'm done here....
drobertsinMaryland:
So what were going to post in the off topic?
CAPTJJ:
It's been locked before, should get re-opened after a "cooling down period", just like IS. ??? Good place for posting useless, common and obscure info.

You will be back. ;) ;D
30-30:

Yea stick it out & make it better, the reason things are the way they are is that people give up fighting for what's right, so the other side wins in default.
oneshott:

--- Quote from: upstatehunter on Mar 21, 2013, 05:36:01 AM ---Tried to post on my thread in off topic....some may remember it....some may not care.....Guess from the actions and verbal diarrhea of some...it is locked....Hey admin.....why not just remove the problem....not the topic....the thread isn't the problem...certain people are....
These forums are just like living in NYS.....Let us control the site....not the offenders that cause the problems.....just like gun control....
I'm done here....

--- End quote ---
good points ush
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version