MHF US Northeast > Hunting Massachusetts

Shotgun season so far

(1/4) > >>

Bassmaster16:
I shot my first Massachusetts buck yesterday, 6 pointer. How's everyone else season going so far?

The Jigger:
Good Job
Still using the bow. One 3 pointer for  so far another 5 pointer for the coyotes found the next morning.

Bassmaster16:
That sucks when the yotes get to them. sorry to hear bout that. I've only been seeing one or 2 vehicles all week in the parking lots. Went 11 miles scouting today for another buck and the woods were a ghost town. Gonna try little further south on the res and see how that goes.

The Jigger:

--- Quote from: Bassmaster16 on Nov 30, 2017, 06:39:41 PM ---That sucks when the yotes get to them. sorry to hear bout that. I've only been seeing one or 2 vehicles all week in the parking lots. Went 11 miles scouting today for another buck and the woods were a ghost town. Gonna try little further south on the res and see how that goes.

--- End quote ---

Good Luck
Rain setting in tonight and ending in the morning. I think Ill sit in my blind. Only have night photos but with the rain they might show up.

Bassmaster16:
I couldn't believe it. after the last 2 years of hunting on greylock and never seeing a person other than at the parking lot i saw 5 hunters in the woods today. No deer sign or activity. I think they've been driven over the hill. Time to try another area.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version