Author Topic: Double Lung Transplant  (Read 2130 times)

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
Double Lung Transplant
« on: Aug 04, 2017, 04:47:22 PM »

Well I now this not about a hunting subject ;

But thought some of you should no daughter-in law had a double lung transplant done on the 4th of July
  wear i spent my 4th in Boston Mass. Got lost trying to get to the Brigham and Woman's hospital in Boston ask for directions no one would help out except 
  for one woman who called for a taxi to follow to the hospital and she was from out of town and even pad the bill ; And now everyone from Mass. Can Kiss This
  and not on my Rosie red lips ; Can't wait tile I get the chance to give them the same treatment What a Bunch of stuck up A-- Holes flat Landers ;

Well anyway she doing great and the surgeons talk as it is no big deal come on believe me how they think that has got me dumb founded 6 1/2 hour process
  and a new set of lung's from Ohio. Had a little set back Tuesday with the monthly Bio when the cut to deep on the left lung and made it collapse ;
  The good side is her lungs are not rejecting  :) :) :) :)  Amazing what they can do today !!!!!

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
Re: Double Lung Transplant
« Reply #1 on: Aug 05, 2017, 04:17:40 AM »

It's good to hear that she got transplants and that all is going well.

Offline hunts2long

• 12 Pointer
  • Northville,NY
« Reply #2 on: Aug 05, 2017, 06:02:36 AM »
Good Luck to your DIL with the transplant. My wife had a single on July 1st of last year. She had it done at New-York Presbyterian. She also has had a few "bumps in the road" but nothing they couldn't handle. Wish her our best. There are lots of support groups out there.    h2l
Some days are diamonds some days are stone

Offline buckblaster

• 10 Pointer
« Reply #3 on: Aug 06, 2017, 12:17:34 PM »
Glad everything is going well for her
icefishinman88 on the shanty

Offline SlickRockHounds

• Forked
« Reply #4 on: Aug 21, 2017, 07:21:59 PM »
very good news, hope the road is still smooth for her!

Offline Seamonkey84

• Nubbie
« Reply #5 on: Aug 21, 2017, 07:57:42 PM »
Good to hear it turned out well.
There's a reason we call them Massholes

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #6 on: Aug 23, 2017, 03:51:48 AM »
Good to hear it turned out well.
There's a reason we call them Massholes
She is doing really good , Had her first by op done to take a sample of the lung tissue to check and see if the lungs
are rejecting witch they are not , But they did cut a little to deep and had one lung collapse spent 5 day's in Boston again
has to go every week for check ups and she is doing awesome
                                                                                         Thanks guy's

Offline hunts2long

• 12 Pointer
  • Northville,NY
« Reply #7 on: Aug 23, 2017, 06:27:38 AM »
Glad DIL is doing fine. Wife and I were in NYC yesterday for her check-up. All is fine and we don't have to go again until late Oct. unless something comes up. It does get better as time goes on...Good Luck to her...h2l
Some days are diamonds some days are stone

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal