Hunting by Game/Technique > Small Game

Duck and Goose Hunters

(1/2) > >>

Perch Inc.:
Hi All, Any other Waterfowler NUTS out there?? I have been hunting ducks and geese for about 30 years or longere it a "GREAT" time!! Let's hear it!! Early Goose is Sept. 1st in NY!! Can't wait!!

spoonfed:
  what a great sport.  the sound of wings flying over you in the dark morning hours as you set decoys up.  something special about duck hunting for sure.  can't wait till the flights start to come down.

flockshot:
spoon...youve got a 50 day goose season this year you lucky bugger...lol...regs are out on the michigan.gov/dnr website.

gawd dang it i cant wait...guns oiled,decoys strung.. i did some painting on some of my lucky decoys last night...and then i just orderd about 2 dozen more divers this morning...

you guys..you need to read a book..its called misery loves company...any waterfowler i know thats read it says its absolutly perfect..and i agree..

TJ Bauer:
I am going crazy just dreaming for the day back out on the water for ducks (sept 30) but the day is coming real quick for early goose witch opens Sept 1 Cant wait!!!!!!!!!

bear87:
I duck hunt here in Missouri on the Mississippi river. bear

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version