Hunting by Game/Technique > Small Game

Rabbit hunting

(1/12) > >>

stillhunter:
I hope some of you that hunt rabbits over Beagles will post some pics of your Bunny's and dogs after you get done chasing deer. I've had beagles on and off for years and now we have four cats. ::) My girlfriend is slowly warming to the idea of getting a Beagle pup, but until then, some pics would be great. Thanks!

Bob

OTIS:
Here's a recent pic of my girls (they sleep in my daughter's bed).

Trixie on the left is an old girl (10) and Dolly (7) on the right is a rabbit hunting machine.  Dolly just got fixed so she's really putting on some weight.  I'm looking forward to running them in a couple weeks.  I'll post some pics once we do.

As far as a puppy goes, just go out and get one.  There's nothing cuter than a beagle pup!  There's no way she could resist once she's cuddling with it.

johndeere540:
Otis is right! Once you bring it home she wont send it back! lol

stillhunter:
Nice lookin' girls Otis. My Grandfather had a Beagle named Trixie when I was a kid and Dolly looks a lot like Scooter, my last Beagle. A lot of guys I've known over the years, wouldn't keep a hunting dog inside, said it ruined their nose. I always kept mine inside too and I never had any problems. Thanks for posting the picture Otis, I'm looking forward to more.

Bob

stillhunter:

--- Quote from: johndeere540 on Dec 08, 2011, 11:12:46 AM ---Otis is right! Once you bring it home she wont send it back! lol

--- End quote ---

You must have posted that while I was typing johndeere540.

The big problem right now is the four cats, I'd hate to throw a pup in the middle of that. Two of the cats are OLD and when they're gone I'm getting a pup. You're both right about my girlfriend wanting to keep a puppy once she sees it, I'm a sucker for a Beagle pup myself.
Thanks for the replies.

Bob

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version