Author Topic: Crosscobra's 2013/2014 Hunting Season (pic heavy)  (Read 4776 times)

Offline crosscobra

• Spiked
Crosscobra's 2013/2014 Hunting Season (pic heavy)
« on: Aug 21, 2013, 03:34:52 PM »
Well guys its almost that time of year we all love. The days getting shorter, the nights getting colder... I have some very intresting news this year as well. I was offered a position as a full time hunting and fishing guide down in central Texas. I will be doing White bass, Striper, and Crappie fishing trips as well as Dove, Hog, and waterfowl hunts to include Snow Geese in Mound City, Mo. I will be leaving Sept 1st and coming back to Michigan Dec 20th or so for Christmas and our waterfowl split and some ice fishing of course. Then around Feb Heading to Mound City. I will be updating this as much as i can with pics and i also bought a "looxcie" Hat cam for during the hunt videos. i will post here as well as my personal Facebook. I look forward to hearing from you guys during the season and maybe catching up with you or even booking a hunt. Best of luck and see you guys down in Texas!
« Last Edit: Aug 21, 2013, 03:35:21 PM by crosscobra »

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
Re: Crosscobra's 2013/2014 Hunting Season (pic heavy)
« Reply #1 on: Aug 21, 2013, 05:43:43 PM »
Sounds like you going to have a great position to be in ; I'll be the first to wish you the best & Can't wait to see some picture's  :) :)

Offline hesseltine32

• 12 Pointer
  • Run and Gun
« Reply #2 on: Aug 21, 2013, 07:26:33 PM »
Congrats on the job an good luck. My buddy I hunt with all the time just got offered a job as a guide in Texas as well.

Offline crosscobra

• Spiked
« Reply #3 on: Aug 25, 2013, 08:54:43 PM »
Time table got bumped up. I'm leaving this friday! Dove opens sunday and they are over booked and need me sooner..... sh our uld have some pixs up by the weekend from the first hunts of the year. Good luck michigan early goose hunters

Offline crosscobra

• Spiked
« Reply #4 on: Sep 23, 2013, 12:32:22 PM »
Wow its been a very quick and interesting month. No longer in texas the owners desided to "divide and conquer" so now I'm in mound city mo doing fulltime waterfowl hunts and snow geese in the spring. 100 $ a gun this fall and we have 5000 acres of leased land around the squall creek refuge.  Waterfowl opens oct 26th and right now we are just  fun bow hunting. So if you want to come out and shoot birds in this amazing place shoot me a pm. Check us on facebook chasin the migration.  Untill next time

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal