Author Topic: Any one Stiil Hunting  (Read 1961 times)

Offline out door man

• Forked
Any one Stiil Hunting
« on: Oct 19, 2007, 02:55:33 PM »
Any on still out Hunting in the wonderfull weather we have been having. i got alot of pic on the deer cam last nite after the big storm went threw. there was lots of doe's and a nice little 9 point
Get The Spud Launcher !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Swampbuckster

• Forked
  • I'm out of here, to the great outdoors.
    • Lower Michigan Hunting & Fishing
Re: Any one Stiil Hunting
« Reply #1 on: Oct 19, 2007, 10:18:54 PM »
Yeah, it's been a bit warm, I hit a six point, on Tuesday night :'( I lost a blood trail and looked for it until one a.m. that night and then searched for it the next day from nine until eleven a.m.. I hate that feeeling you get when you injure a deer like that. Makes me sick to my stomach and I honestly don't feel like bow hunting until it gets cold. Until then, I'll be in the duck swamp! ;D
Say Fred, you go up that ridge......and I'll go down in the swamp.....we'll get that buck. -The Nuge

Offline grousemaster789

• 6 Pointer
Re: Any one Stiil Hunting
« Reply #2 on: Oct 22, 2007, 05:51:50 AM »
haha yea I am still. Dad missed a doe and he was pretty hard on himself for that. I havnt had diddly squat come in to shooting range at my stand. They are all just outside of my shooting lanes.

Still hunting though, I popped a few bushy tails this weekend.
"A peculiar virtue in wildlife ethics is that the hunter ordinarily has no gallery to applaud or disapprove of his conduct. Whatever his acts, they are dictated by his own conscience, rather than by a mob of onlookers. It is difficult to exaggerate the importance of this fact." -Aldo Leopold

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal