Author Topic: Tomorrow morning!  (Read 2100 times)

Offline MZukovsky

• Spiked
Tomorrow morning!
« on: Oct 12, 2007, 06:01:56 PM »
Well, tomorrow morning is opening day here in the southern zone. Just want to wish everyone a productive and safe season. Hopefully the weather cooperates tomorrow!   ZUKE

Offline caddis

• Nubbie
Re: Tomorrow morning!
« Reply #1 on: Oct 12, 2007, 07:38:47 PM »
Good Luck :)

Offline pieman1998

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #2 on: Oct 13, 2007, 03:16:05 AM »
ty and good luck to very one :)
love the outdoors

Offline iceplank

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #3 on: Oct 14, 2007, 07:53:16 PM »
a safe day!!! lots of sign deer hunting the suburban woodlots and no serious competition . Everyone parks and walks 200 yards and hops  in the climber and pushes everything to us proactve bowhunters. this is gonna be a fun southern zone hunt. not the numbers we had before the 2001 blizzard but not a lot of hunters either. The best sport in the world ( well along with first ice, ice out, spring walleyes etc.....)

Offline luckyduck22

• Forked
« Reply #4 on: Oct 14, 2007, 07:56:08 PM »
i had a good day of bow hunting saw lots of sign and a couple small does untill some ignorant guy comes buy and starts cutting down trees that was about 60 yrds from my stand >:(

Offline iceplank

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #5 on: Oct 14, 2007, 08:13:55 PM »
what the hell was he doin? was he prunin shootin lanes? ??? people gotta plan ahead. Yoy guys still got green leaves out there ? my parents place in rochester still looked like summer last weekend. we starting to chaNGE HERE IN ALBANY.

Offline pieman1998

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #6 on: Oct 15, 2007, 05:37:41 AM »
well dry weekend for us . did see 2 does
love the outdoors

Offline XII Outdoors

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #7 on: Oct 15, 2007, 06:33:25 AM »
Still very thick around here and it was a lot colder that I thought it was going to be.  I under dressed and froze my butt off but stayed in the stand all day.  I couldn't pass up the opportunity, i've been waiting too long.  did not see a thing but it was great to be out.  Going back out this thursday.....we'll see what happens

good luck to all of you this season

Offline Jackie Bushman

• Nubbie
« Reply #8 on: Oct 15, 2007, 07:03:14 AM »
More state news from Gannett    Press & Sun-Bulletin  Star-Gazette  The Ithaca Journal  Poughkeepsie Journal  Rochester Democrat and Chronicle  Observer-Dispatch  The Journal News

Monday, October 15
Albany - State conservation officials asked deer hunters heading out for bow hunting season in the state's southern zone to report any sick, dying or dead animals. It's part of an investigation into whether Epizootic Hemorrhagic Disease, or EHD, has reached New York. Preliminary tests on two deer found dead in southern Albany County point to EHD.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal