MHF US Northeast > Hunting New Jersey

no one else yet ?

(1/3) > >>

bayonne:
new to the site hope its as good as mff look forward to chatting any one doing early season bow cant wait my self

ShawnM:
Yes I'll be out in zone 5 & 9 is earn a buck  >:( on the 11th

bayonne:
i hunt mostly 7 and 14 and 6 during regular season and do a little 8 alumunchy and and few other spots itching is getting worse every day shawn you hunt private or state i havent hunted 5 in years whittingham w.m.a

ShawnM:
I hunt all Private land . Where do you go in zone 6 ? I hunt there to but not till Oct 1

bayonne:
zone 6 doesnt open early season alimunchy state park its real big and lots of deer its also in zone 8 thert 80 bridge is what splits it put in your scouting time and thier not that hard to pattern the only thing i hate is to many mountain bikers thiers loads of trails off 517 thiers a road called deer park road that goes back for a good while at the last parking lot you walk 3/4 mile thier a tremendus lake with awsome fishing some guys carry john boats in i also hunt off 604 thiers good warter fowl  along that part in the morris canal you can put a boat in at what was a old bar if you come to saxon falls you went to far ive seen lots of big deer in this park

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version