MHF Canada > Saskatchewan
EVERYONE CHECK IN
(1/4) > >>
HU1 2 3:
So just wanna see hows our sask hunters doing this year I havent gone out yet But have been hearing some stories of some big bucks out there  Im hoping to get out soon maybe bag a nice buck if im lucky enough to find one LOL
trev.357:
i got a 5x5 166 wt on monday in a snow storm seen about 15 good shooting bucks  i passed on. the deer really got moving while it was snowing
buzzbomb:
I haven't shot anything yet...but I'll give it another try this morning...no snow here!  It sounded like a war in the valley on Sat. morning but only saw 1 little buck.  I've got them on the last day before..if worst comes to worst I'll buy beef and pork and make sausage out of that! :D :D Congrats Trev357  sounds like a nice rack!  Update at noon......I saw the big basta with the drop-tines everybody's been looking for for the past 3 weeks, and what would of been a gimme with a rifle didn't afford me a shot, so I took the nice little 4x4 that came up 10 min. later. He's not a bad sized deer for what I'd guess is 2 1/2 yrs old.   I've still got my antlerless tag so I'm not done yet and at least they're moving around like they're supposed to be now!  If they kick me out of the Explorer's Club for not getting a monster this year, I'm better off. ;D
Spicoli:
I am done hunting for they year already, shot 2 nice bucks, Mule deer south of Allan and my whitetail was shot around naicam. Neither of them are wall hangers but a good season overall.
buzzbomb:
WTG Spicoli, sausage by Christmas?    ;)
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version