Author Topic: Bait or Call? Day or night?  (Read 36042 times)

Offline huntny30

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
Re: Bait or Call? Day or night?
« Reply #15 on: Dec 10, 2012, 12:17:45 PM »
You tell me one thing I have lied about Scott? Fact is you are the most childish person and I just brought it out of you for others to see. You told me I have temper tantrums? Look in the mirror!

I know you are but what am I...LOL  :P  Seriously I'm done, I got caught in the VORTEX, I'm out now...
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."
John Wayne

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #16 on: Dec 10, 2012, 12:18:54 PM »
I know you are but what am I...LOL  :P  Seriously I'm done, I got caught in the VORTEX, I'm out now...
Figures. That should tell everyone who the liar is.

Offline loonyone

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #17 on: Dec 10, 2012, 01:08:37 PM »

Hey Putz you took that a little far dont you think.  You oughtta be proud of our servicemen not throw stones at em. Not my fight but im chiming in. You need a reality slap my friend.

totally agree....not my fight but.............BUT our servicemen are not to have stones thrown their way.........be proud of American serviceman........it is all we have........I am not a serviceman and never want to be.........BUT I PLACE THEM ABOVE ALL OTHER AMERICANS..........no matter what........after all I am not the one placing my life on the line....or loosing my life........Congratulate them DOODROBS......don't jab.....Fight fair with man and congratulate the serviceman.....
« Last Edit: Dec 10, 2012, 01:26:57 PM by loonyone »

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #18 on: Dec 10, 2012, 01:13:46 PM »
You so cute I just want a hug........................
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

Offline loonyone

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #19 on: Dec 10, 2012, 01:17:01 PM »
You so cute I just want a hug........................

ok I will be off he the herkimer exit in a flash!  huggs to you imaginery

Offline SHaRPS

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #20 on: Jun 14, 2017, 02:33:36 PM »
Great Coyote pics but is it just me or are they on the small side? I live on the east coast and the coyotes I have shot look to be double that size if not more. Either way, all we have in my area are white tail and coyotes. Would be nice to have some other large game to hunt as well.
Honor Respect Loyalty

Offline bugleblaster

• Nubbie
« Reply #21 on: Jun 15, 2017, 05:34:16 PM »
i use both mouth calls and e caller.with the mouth call they will go straight to the sound,they are not like us they know exactly where that sound came from within a few feet,they will eye that spot all the way in.if you move even a twitch they will bust you.if you use a remote e caller they will go straight to the e caller and it will give you that much more room for error.just my 2 cents on the subject.good luck.i hunt day time any day. at night usually only on clear cool nights with a lot of moon.i have had the best luck with fawn in distress but rabbit in distress works just as well.using coyote pup in distress is a close 3rd.for yotes bear and cougars i will use the fawn in distress most of the time.

i still have not figured out how to post pics any help?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal