Author Topic: House Bill 270  (Read 3889 times)

Offline Swampdonkey

• Spiked
House Bill 270
« on: Oct 15, 2012, 10:02:26 AM »
Rep Martin Walsh of Dorchester has a proposed bill for next session requiring all hunters to have written permission to hunt all private land. I emailed back and forth last night and called his office today. I be live everyone who hunts Mass should do the same. A lot of towns are already heavily restricted. http://www.mspca.org/programs/animal-protection-legislation/government-affairs/current-legislation/wildlife-legislation/hunting-trapping-1.html. Here is a link with his and the bill info. By next year you may not have your usual haunts to hunt if you do nothing.
« Last Edit: Oct 15, 2012, 10:03:11 AM by Swampdonkey »

Offline BearHunter60

• Forked
Re: House Bill 270
« Reply #1 on: Oct 15, 2012, 08:23:01 PM »
Just sent out an email to him. Thanks for sharing the link. Hopefully others will email him too. Have you gotten any responses back from him yet?

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #2 on: Oct 15, 2012, 08:28:55 PM »
mspca.....nuff said....bad people. Dorchester......Not the kind of hunting that we do there either......The sportsmans council and our sportsmans  Lobbyist's have been fighting this crap since my Dad kept me out of Middle school to go to hearings. He wanted me to see what the other side was like. They are some screwed up I promise you. Rep Walsh is the sponsor....call your local rep too, that's more important. Walsh has his mind made up already I'm sure.
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline BearHunter60

• Forked
« Reply #3 on: Oct 15, 2012, 08:37:51 PM »
Thanks. I'll try to call him. I looked up his previous bills and the history of this bill and it doesn't seem like they are going to let it fly. Just doesn't make sense

Offline HUNT FISH COOK

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #4 on: Nov 03, 2012, 10:35:08 AM »
Kinda dumb I think
kill it be for u grill it

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal