The Camp Fire > Off-topic Discussions

Wanted to post in off topic but it seems to be locked.

<< < (2/3073) > >>

Raquettedacker:

--- Quote from: bogmanjr on Sep 19, 2010, 10:55:16 AM ---I just shot for an hour with Hunter, Going to eat some lunch and try to nap for a bit.

--- End quote ---

And Amy says your addicted to this site.. Whats she talking about??

Step2Jimi:
mh girl sais the same thing. then texts her fingers off on her phone.

drobertsinMaryland:
Stuck holding this open house and no one coming in. Phone is about to die and all I can think about are whitetail doe's. Hope you like my status.lol

Raquettedacker:

--- Quote from: drobertsinMaryland on Sep 19, 2010, 01:10:25 PM ---Stuck holding this open house and no one coming in. Phone is about to die and all I can think about are whitetail doe's. Hope you like my status.lol

--- End quote ---

Raquettedacker is not liking Drobs status right now..  He should be out in a tree.

bucksnort:
at least you guys are able to do something on your days off.today i tried to staighten up the garage while the wife mowed the lawn just as i get started sure enough AAA calls to go change a tire,i get home clean a little then the phone rings again yup AAA go unlock someones car.i hate this on call stuff its nice to make the extra coin but gets to be a pain,i can't wait till hunting season starts i told my boss after oct. 16th i won't be available for weekends till april. not trying to sound b!^(#!% i do appreciate that i even have work cause last year at this time i was about to run out of unemployment and about to loose my house

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version