Hunting by Game/Technique > Turkey Hunting

Gobble,Gobble

<< < (2/4) > >>

hunter13:
i have ben watching this one lone bird he is allways by his self never with other turkeys  he looks to weigh over 20 pounds  with st least a 11 inch beard  seen him every day same time same place hopeing he stays there till may 1st 

hunter13

Turkeyman05:
Took my son on a scouting trip tonight and we saw 2 nice jakes! I know the gobblers are there. Got my bird there last year. Good luck Hunter13, hope he is there opening day. I am headed back to Vermont this weekend for my final scouting trip before the opener.

spiker2:

--- Quote from: devil-man on Apr 07, 2005, 06:08:50 PM ---Yep- The toms are strutting their stuff here in WNY too.
I've been scouting a lot, and it's looking like a good Spring.
Tomorrow is the lottery drawing for a State Park close to where I live.

I am praying to every god I know of...

--- End quote ---
hey devil-man, we saw a couple nice birds the other day on our way home from letchworth that are near your area. could be real produtive this yr for you at the park.  8)

archbishop:
yeah and i seen even more after i dropped you off along 16 its gonna be a good first 2 weeks

devil-man:

--- Quote from: spiker2 on Apr 12, 2005, 08:12:34 AM ---could be real produtive this yr for you at the park. 

--- End quote ---

I'm thinking it will be. I have never seen so much sign.
The trick is to get away from the roads, because there are a lot of visitors there.
And, of course, to be invisible.

;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version